Park Riders with Coasters

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2015 1:19 AM

Are sweet . Logan Martin runs one and I really like all the types of stuff he does with it compared to a cassette . Wish more people would get one and run it ( Main , Baldock , etc ) . It's cool seeing park riders run them instead of the whole "street" concept of coasters .

I wonder what it's like having a scooter frame , a gyro , oilslick parts and a coaster ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/19/2015 2:40 AM

haha i have a gyro, oilslick parts and a coaster haha and i ride park

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

11/19/2015 7:52 AM

It's pretty obvious that street is what's "big" right now but in the past few months we've been selling a ton of brakes and Ti spokes. I see park riding coming back strong soon.

www.albes.com

|

11/19/2015 7:58 AM

Rode a bike similar. Had a brake, gyro, coaster, four pegs. So many tricks opened up. And it was still reasonably light.

|

11/19/2015 10:15 AM

Kelly Bolton rips id say he's the guy who inspired me I go with a coaster , I'm ride allot of park coasters are fun

|

11/21/2015 4:27 AM

My chain snapped a few weeks ago and I remembered that kriss kyle snapped his chain and rode it for awhile without one and liked it so he started riding coasters, so i thought i would ride it for while too to see if i might change my mind... and i gotta say iv never been a fan of coasters but i think its pretty dam fun being able to backwards manual and half cab easier etc... might build a coaster wheel

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...