Park rat?????

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2011 1:15 PM

I been hearing this phase alot what makes you a park rat your thoughts

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

2/21/2011 1:16 PM

If you all ways ride park.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/21/2011 1:17 PM

Someone who rides a lot of park

|

2/21/2011 1:18 PM

People say if you have these then you are a park rat;

-Gyro
-Titanium Parts
-Profile Hubs

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 1:18 PM

Me,

Actually im considered a 'street dawwwwg' in the broadest aussie accent possible because i cant footjam and i do a LOT of hop 3's. haha

|

2/21/2011 1:21 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Me,

Actually im considered a 'street dawwwwg' in the broadest aussie accent possible because i cant footjam and i do a LOT of hop 3's. haha

I can't do Aussie accents, so I have no idea what that sounds like

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 1:22 PM

camjf wrote:

-Gyro
-Titanium Parts
-Profile Hubs

Ouch i have all three.
BUT, i am a park rat.

|

2/21/2011 1:23 PM

camjf wrote:

-Gyro
-Titanium Parts
-Profile Hubs

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Ouch i have all three.
BUT, i am a park rat.

GTFO Park Rat Fag kissing

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 1:24 PM

If you live at the skatepark and your day consists of going to the skatepark, staying there the whole day, and doing it all over.

|

2/21/2011 1:26 PM

Some one who rides alot park and has a bike with gyro and low stand over.

i know some people who ride park alot and cant even bunny 180 flat.

|

2/21/2011 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2011 1:29 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Me,

camjf wrote:

We deepen our voices and extend ouur vooweels.

Streeeet Daaaawwwwggg

Also insert cunt and mate at random intervals

Streeeeettt CUNT Dawwwwwwwwwwggg Maaaaaaaaaaaaatee

|

2/21/2011 1:30 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Streeeet Daaaawwwwggg

Baden xD

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

2/21/2011 1:33 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Me,

camjf wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Streeeet Daaaawwwwggg

Ahhhh, see I can do the cunt and the maaaaaaaattteee, it's just the streeeeettt and dawwwggggg that I'm stuck on.

It's like homework in my holiday sad

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 1:34 PM

camjf wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Streeeet Daaaawwwwggg

camjf wrote:

Ahhhh, see I can do the cunt and the maaaaaaaattteee, it's just the streeeeettt and dawwwggggg that I'm stuck on.

It's like homework in my holiday sad

Say like street sorta normal, and do dawwwwwwwwwg like mate.

|

2/21/2011 1:34 PM

Personally I don't think that someone that rides a lot of park should be labelled as a parkrat, someone that rides park a lot and then talks badly of other types of riding should be labelled as a parkrat. Coming from someone who prefers street by a mileeeee haha

|

2/21/2011 1:35 PM

Booshy wrote:

Personally I don't think that someone that rides a lot of park should be labelled as a parkrat, someone that rides park a lot and then talks badly of other types of riding should be labelled as a parkrat. Coming from someone who prefers street by a mileeeee haha

Stfu pussy and learn airs.

|

2/21/2011 1:36 PM

Booshy wrote:

I think that if you live where there aren't many street opportunities, but there is a park, then why hate on someone that rides alot of park?

That's just how I look at it.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 1:42 PM

riding park is cool, but it refers to the people who tend to be absolute trend whore, cant really ride anything but park, have horrible bikes and are usually dickheads

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

2/21/2011 1:47 PM

Well i run a gyro profile back hub with Ti axle nuts and driver simple front hub with Ti bolts

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

Verde. wrote:

riding park is cool, but it refers to the people who tend to be absolute trend whore, cant really ride anything but park, have horrible bikes and are usually dickheads

I cant really ride anything but park and a little bit of street, and i fucking hate colony, and im a massive dickhead cause its fun and fucking hilarious.

Did i just break your stereo type?

|

Booshy wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Hahaha, I laughed so hard at this!!11

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 2:46 PM

people who only ride park annnoy me. they think theyre better than you or something/

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 2:49 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

people who only ride park annnoy me. they think theyre better than you or something/

no they don't, they might think they are better at PARK than you, because they probably are. and what's wrong with purple bikes?

|

2/21/2011 3:13 PM

Booshy wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

I can air like a bazzillion feet ahaaa

anyway I was defending most park riders..

|

2/21/2011 3:14 PM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

I think that if you live where there aren't many street opportunities, but there is a park, then why hate on someone that rides alot of park?

That's just how I look at it.

I was defending park riders who most people call park rats.

Where I live there isn't many good street spots, note how I said prefers street and not rides more street wink

|