Park rat rant

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2013 10:47 PM

Start rant..

This isn't directed to everyone who rides park, just rats that think they own the park.

Tonight I was at an indoor skate park. I'm always respectful & hate getting in everyone's way.

But I was in this one room of the park up on a slant everyone was rolling in on, rolled down it and iced the grind box, then hit the ramp in front of me & did another trick, then waited for the coast to be clear & rolled down the ramp back up to the other slant I started at. Everyone was crowded up there, no one was going so I started to go.. Right as I did that, someone went, so I stopped and waited. Next thing I know, this guy behind me is bitching cause "I wann go but dis dude's in da way" someone goes "what?" and the guy goes "muddafucka 666 right here in ma way" because I have a button on my bike that says 666. I'm thinking "what the fuck, someone just went, I virtually cannot go or I'll get in his way." so I waited for the dude who just went to finish his run, then I went, and didn't go back up there.

I started sitting next to the slant they were all standing on cause I wanted to ride the grind box. NONE OF THEM WERE GOING AT THIS POINT, so I went and hit the box, and right as I hit the box I hear one start bitching about "Oh no dude it's cool, not like we're all up here waiting our turns to make a run or anything." Again, none of them were going. None of them were even at the edge of the slant, ready to roll in, or looked like they were gonna roll in. So I said fuck it and rode something else. They were all the definition of park rats too; Brakes, lower looking frames, profile elite hubs. (do park rats HAVE to have Elite hubs to be in the park rat club?"

/Rant. Just had to say something, maybe you guys can share your stories. Dudes were definitely not chill, to anyone else but each other anyway.

TL;DR

Park rat fags are dicks (no disrespect to anyone on here who shreds park)

|

11/27/2013 11:10 PM

bitches. they take too fucking long and block other riders in the process. Goes for any park, you just can't kick it in areas that block riding. Waiting for your turn is one thing, sitting there like a faggot is another.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/27/2013 11:12 PM

Shit like that is part of the reason i never set foot in a skatepark anymore

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/27/2013 11:13 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Shit like that is part of the reason i never set foot in a skatepark anymore

dis be true

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/27/2013 11:14 PM

Haha yeah I wont even ride park unless no ones there. Good thing kids have to go to school.

|

11/27/2013 11:26 PM

Yo fuck it , don't need those type of people in BMX , I'd snake them on purpose.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/27/2013 11:29 PM

I call myself a park rat, I ride brakes, because I can't whip or bar so I have no reason for brakeless, our rule is if you start bitching, the other guy can challenge you to a pot fight (fight in the bowl) so almost everyone is polite, and none of the park riders here have profile shit, we save it for where it should be used, the race track. Until profile makes a side company for street, I wont buy off them. And here are my experiences with street riders, I was going to gap this thing at our college, and as I landed, they rode up and cut me off. They followed me all the way home, hung out in front of my house, until I called the cops and they were arrested for stalking. They now call me brake boy and refuse to take their trash talking shit to the bowl for a fight. They need to take their rasta cult bikes and themselves to the nearest gay bar were they belong. Most street riders are cool, but this is my only real experience with em. Rant over. Btw if you guys ever wonder about my crazy shit town it is all fucking true. The crime rate here is huge. We live in nevada. Nevada is the statistically worst state in the United States of America. I mean, just thid week, there was a drug bust, at my school. The suspects? Sixth and seventh graders with over $2000 dollars worth of pot.

|

11/27/2013 11:33 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I call myself a park rat, I ride brakes, because I can't whip or bar so I have no reason for brakeless, our rule is if you start bitching, the other guy can challenge you to a pot fight (fight in the bowl) so almost everyone is polite, and none of the park riders here have profile shit, we save it for where it should be used, the race track. Until profile makes a side company for street, I wont buy off them. And here are my experiences with street riders, I was going to gap this thing at our college, and as I landed, they rode up and cut me off. They followed me all the way home, hung out in front of my house, until I called the cops and they were arrested for stalking. They now call me brake boy and refuse to take their trash talking shit to the bowl for a fight. They need to take their rasta cult bikes and themselves to the nearest gay bar were they belong. Most street riders are cool, but this is my only real experience with em. Rant over. Btw if you guys ever wonder about my crazy shit town it is all fucking true. The crime rate here is huge. We live in nevada. Nevada is the statistically worst state in the United States of America. I mean, just thid week, there was a drug bust, at my school. The suspects? Sixth and seventh graders with over $2000 dollars worth of pot.

Lol profile parts are just fine for street riding but they do have Madera as a side company for street.

|

11/27/2013 11:35 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Yo fuck it , don't need those type of people in BMX , I'd snake them on purpose.

I hate snaking people, I like getting along with everyone but they were just being dicks about it. Like if one of them was gonna go, I'd have gladly stopped. But none of them were going. Everyone else besides them were really chill though, even all the skaters

|

11/27/2013 11:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Sounds like they're all assholes. I'm not saying you have to be friends with everyone on a bike, but every bmx rider should respect one another. There's plenty of people I don't like who ride, but I'll ride with them anyway. I'll ride with just about ANYONE, even scooterers (older ones who I like).

As for Profile on street, it's fine. They make hub guards for their hubs don't they? You don't see grinding in bmx race, so it's fine. I personally just don't like Profile for personal reasons but they'll hold up to the streets as long as you don't have a 3/8" mini in the back and jump off huge shit to feeble grinds every day. Also don't like their cranks but that's another story haha.

Just seems every park rat I meet, always have Profile Elite hubs front & back

|

11/27/2013 11:42 PM

BMXism wrote:

bitches. they take too fucking long and block other riders in the process. Goes for any park, you just can't kick it in areas that block riding. Waiting for your turn is one thing, sitting there like a faggot is another.

Exactly, I'm always down to take a run, but I don't wanna stop someone else from taking a run when I just went. I'll usually just sit there and wait a few seconds and if no one's going, I'll go.

least favorite thing is when people (bikers, skaters, anyone) use grind ledges as their own personal seats & locker, so to speak. at this one outdoor park we have near me, there's a ledge that you can rarely hit cause all the skaters just sit there. they take maybe 1 or 2 runs, then just sit there smoking and have all kinds of bags, phones, drinks and other shit next to them.

|

11/27/2013 11:46 PM

I challenge you to a POT fight.. Whatever that is. But seriously if no one is going just ask if anyone is going to go or something then if not just go. Idk if they are just sitting there talking to there friends or something just be like "fak yew 1v1 me bro" haha. It's not snaking if they aren't going though so just fuck them.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/28/2013 12:02 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I challenge you to a POT fight.. Whatever that is. But seriously if no one is going just ask if anyone is going to go or something then if not just go. Idk if they are just sitting there talking to there friends or something just be like "fak yew 1v1 me bro" haha. It's not snaking if they aren't going though so just fuck them.

That's what they were doing, just sitting there talking to each other or texting, but they got all butthurt when I went and they were also older than I was, or I'm assuming so.

|

11/28/2013 12:10 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

That's what they were doing, just sitting there talking to each other or texting, but they got all butthurt when I went and they were also older than I was, or I'm assuming so.

Just be like this.

&list=HL1385626201&feature=mh_lolz
|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/28/2013 12:29 AM

Anyone here like to snake snakes?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/28/2013 1:02 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Ran over a rattlesnake once on my personal trail. Again, nevada for ya.

|

11/28/2013 1:02 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Ran over a rattlesnake once on my personal trail. Again, nevada for ya.

|

11/28/2013 1:03 AM

I am the guy at the park who never rides. I just sit around thinking of things to do or texting the ladies.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/28/2013 1:05 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Lol profile parts are just fine for street riding but they do have Madera as a side company for street.

The only thing profile I'd ride is their front hubs. Love those. But honesty I don't like how they put profile racing on stuff for street. Put profile street on it. Then I would buy it. Stupid reason, but idk why, a couple of their hubs are sexy, but meh, it says "racing".

|

11/28/2013 1:18 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

The only thing profile I'd ride is their front hubs. Love those. But honesty I don't like how they put profile racing on stuff for street. Put profile street on it. Then I would buy it. Stupid reason, but idk why, a couple of their hubs are sexy, but meh, it says "racing".

Profile Racing is the brand name, they'd have to change their name to make it Profile Street, but I see what you mean

|

11/28/2013 1:52 AM

I ride street but I need my brakes and I have a full gyro setup on my bike is that wierd?

|

11/28/2013 7:55 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

You sound absolutely retarded in this thread. Just.. stfu.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/28/2013 8:04 AM

And to the OP,
I used to volunteer at one of my states most renowned parks and got to ride for free ($13 for 2 hours otherwise) Being there as much as possible made me realize how all those park rats were. Pretty ignorant. They ride there literally every day(for free), and then whenever a new person wants to come check out the park and spends damn near $15 to ride for two hours, they wont give them the chance to ride. They act like they own the place and snake people as they wish. Its crazy, a new guy will drop in, and then a rat will go right behind them and cut them off.
but half the time, they dont have the guts to say anything to anyones face. Youll hear them muttering about "oh that fucking kid blabla" "he thinks he can just come ride my park and get in MY way blablabla"
Thats when I decided i don't belong in the park environment. Street foe lyf

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

11/28/2013 8:44 AM

Profiles awsome........I ride mostly park these days.....some kids just don't have proper park etiquette ......they learn the hard way when somebody smokes them........going to a park In a different place and the locals think they own the park and every run you take is snaking them are fucking annoying .......when I run Into that I throw a couple big tricks and shut them up and they usually leave

|

11/28/2013 9:09 AM

why would you put 666 on your bike???

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/28/2013 9:12 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

They worship Satan.

|

11/28/2013 9:14 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Oh boy. Now this thread is gonna turn into ANOTHER argument about 666, religion, and evolution.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/28/2013 9:15 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Like what sunday said, the company name is Profile Racing, not just Profile. The reason it's called Profile Racing, however, is NOT because they started out as a BMX race company. They started out as a race car shop called Profile Racing, and then as the owners kids got into BMX, they began to make bike parts, but didn't want to go through a name change to be Profile BMX or whatever, so they just kept Profile Racing.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/28/2013 9:24 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Like what sunday said, the company name is Profile Racing, not just Profile. The reason it's called Profile Racing, however, is NOT because they started out as a BMX race company. They started out as a race car shop called Profile Racing, and then as the owners kids got into BMX, they began to make bike parts, but didn't want to go through a name change to be Profile BMX or whatever, so they just kept Profile Racing.

I love cars. Now I love profile. Sorry for my profile rant it just bothered me that they called it racing.

|

11/28/2013 9:24 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Thats pretty interesting. Never knew that

|