Park v Street

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2008 3:14 PM

What do u guys recons better park or street? i like street better but what do u like??

|

need new signature (Y)

10/29/2008 3:17 PM

street is natural and i think pulls peoples true talent for bmx out . cause at a park you have to stop and think ok what am i gonna do on that box jump or what can i do over that spine. but in street you can ride along with your bros and see a bank and pull some shit out that is just raw riding. plus street is all around us you dont have to travel to ride street just look out your window

|

10/29/2008 3:22 PM

biker456 wrote:

street is natural and i think pulls peoples true talent for bmx out . cause at a park you have to stop and think ok what am i gonna do on that box jump or what can i do over that spine. but in street you can ride along with your bros and see a bank and pull some shit out that is just raw riding. plus street is all around us you dont have to travel to ride street just look out your window

true and after awhile u will get bored of the park and with street you can ALWAYS find new things to bomb off

|

need new signature (Y)

10/29/2008 3:28 PM

hell yeah , i live right by a highschool in chicago and i love it , its got killer banks a line of benchs and huuuuuge gaps. you cant get that kind of stuff at a skatepark. plus you dont have to do deal with the skateboarders or other bikers being dicks cause they think there better than you or they feel your in there way. fuck parks man street all the way

|

10/29/2008 3:40 PM

biker456 wrote:

hell yeah , i live right by a highschool in chicago and i love it , its got killer banks a line of benchs and huuuuuge gaps. you cant get that kind of stuff at a skatepark. plus you dont have to do deal with the skateboarders or other bikers being dicks cause they think there better than you or they feel your in there way. fuck parks man street all the way

yeh screw park screw skate boarders getin in ya way screw oter bikes bein dicks its street all the way!

|

need new signature (Y)

10/29/2008 3:48 PM

streeet

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

10/29/2008 3:48 PM

streeet

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

10/29/2008 3:49 PM

street done deal

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

10/29/2008 4:13 PM

biker456 wrote:

so true and it really does make you a better rider

|

ummmm i ride bikes

10/29/2008 5:14 PM

street no ? about it. personally i like the flow and vibe from street rather than park

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Bicycles will break bones and parts but never hearts.

10/29/2008 5:17 PM

I like street because you can always go somewhere different and find new stuff. It's also fun to ride with only your friends and not have to deal with other kids at a skate park.

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

10/29/2008 5:20 PM

street i like all the diff stuff to ride and the people around that like to watch haha

|

10/29/2008 5:25 PM

street is alot better theres always something different bigger and better to do street u can do something but there will always be something bigger its not like park where everything is set and layed out in a certain way street is alot more fun

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

10/29/2008 5:37 PM

I like both. Park is fun for trying some of the bigger things, and street is better for more tech. Of course there is the crossover, but thats kinda how I ride things. more tech on street, more big stuff at a park.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/29/2008 6:09 PM

street

|

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford

10/29/2008 7:33 PM

Dude I love them both equally! I like to pull some nice unturndowns and tables over the hips at the skatepark, do some cool transfers and different lines, etc. Usually after I ride the skatepark I go ride some street so yea. It's all fun to me.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

10/29/2008 11:05 PM

its pretty 5050 between real street and park street / reg. park for me, street allows you to be real creative, and have tons of fun, but a park is right there, all laid out for you, with tranfers and lines, it really depends on my mood at the time i go to ride though, and most the time ill go a ride parks all day then go street ride at night, parks let me work on tricks and get warmed up and shit, then street is a nice unwind, just cruzin hittin what you find, no pressure or worries, unless your runnin, but even that is a blast (if you actually get away)

|

10/29/2008 11:08 PM

i kinda like riding park sometimes. but i mostly ride street tho

|

WTP non stop

10/30/2008 2:39 AM

Street is good, but i prefer park because i think on a quarter there are more possibilities

|

10/30/2008 5:59 AM

I like riding park better I live in nyc manhattan and I work and have a child to take care of so riding street at night is out for me and riding street during the day time is out for me cause I sleep and plus in my area of mahattan I'm like the only rider there and my area is very bad and I don't want my bike to get stolen so on my days off I go to nj and ride park for a few hours or untill the skaters and or other bikers start being assholes

|

10/30/2008 8:38 AM

I like them both,street is cool cause i can just go out the front door and shred,but when i go to the local parks i usually go with a group of friends and it's cool to roll into the parks with like 3-8 of my bros and take over the place(the skater kids hate that shit)usually if i go alone they(skaters)spread out and take up all the lines and i have to evade all kinds of lil kids and it pisses me off. I think being a good park rider make you better at street and it's more controled and you can dial alot of your stuff and than take it to the street,but street i think is more creative but more dangerous but both are cool in my book.

|

10/30/2008 9:43 AM

i've dont street like twice and its all right i do love the flow that you can just try what you want and go with it. (raw riding)

But i dont mind the parks

|

Muntiny ^_^
(Go big or Go home)

10/30/2008 9:53 AM

the nearest park is like 30 minutes train ride, so its STREET fo' sho'.....!!!

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

10/30/2008 10:55 AM

th3skyizthalimit wrote:

street is alot better theres always something different bigger and better to do street u can do something but there will always be something bigger its not like park where everything is set and layed out in a certain way street is alot more fun

yeh thats true

|

need new signature (Y)

10/30/2008 6:58 PM

Street is the best...i love park but street is so much better

|

10/30/2008 7:11 PM

i think everyone should be opened to different kinds of riding.
in my opinion a love street alot more than park. Also before the trails me and my friends built over the summer got plowed =[ we used to ride there and make campfires at night and stuff it would be super cool but i love park also cuz you could air out and do all kinds of crazy shit. 540s 720s just badass shit. and street is my fave cuz you crouise with your friends and never know whats going to happen next.

|

FI

10/30/2008 7:18 PM

I have to go with street.Street is where all the basics are learned,and if you can do tricks on street without the help of extra air time you would get at a park,then tricks only become that much easier when you go to a park.Not to mention the fact that you usually have to go out of your way to go to a park,wear a helmet,deal with the one-upper dicks(people who feel that they have to out do you),etc. Street=freedom.

|