ParkPark Sundays Park Ranger

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2020 1:22 PM

Just saw this over on OTX, it's a snippit of sundays new park ranger frame, super interested in this can't wait for it to come out looks like my new frame me thinks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mFn2jnq2b/

|

2/4/2020 6:01 PM

can it have a 80 degree heattube I'm trying to learn flatground frontflips. would really help. necks gettin a bit sore. cheers.

|

2/5/2020 3:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2020 3:11 AM

backs too short for the ramps. isn't this street geo? a park frame should be more like a dirt frame. id ride it if the back was a lot longer, like 13.25-13.5. is that a wishbone? really like bsd new frame with the invest cast wishbone, cant remember what its called, but that's a sick bike.

|

2/5/2020 5:43 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

backs too short for the ramps. isn't this street geo? a park frame should be more like a dirt frame. id ride it if the back was a lot longer, like 13.25-13.5. is that a wishbone? really like bsd new frame with the invest cast wishbone, cant remember what its called, but that's a sick bike.

Idk i kinda think the shorter wheel base is better for ramps because its makes the bike flow into transition better, especially riding funky ramps that are designed for skateboarding

Im happy to see Sunday finally made another frame that’s actually represents the brand with a wishbone chainstay tho, they were down to one frame really being a Sunday (soundwave) and the rest looking like some clone frames that every other company makes with them gay ass chainstay Bridges lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/5/2020 6:35 AM

About time Sunday made a frame with different specs , the rest of their line up is almost all the same with tiny differences

|

2/5/2020 11:21 AM

Nice! Might have to grab one!

|

brakeless maniac

2/5/2020 1:31 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I think it's double bend. I too really like wishbone they're sick !

|

2/5/2020 1:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

About time Sunday made a frame with different specs , the rest of their line up is almost all the same with tiny differences

For sure, I honestly never thought they'd ever consider even doing a frame like this judging from their lineup but here it is and out of nowhere.

|

2/6/2020 5:36 AM

eskimojay wrote:

its literally a street sweeper with a low standover, no?

|

2/6/2020 8:08 AM

i really wish i would've bought a 20" sunday second wave when they made that limited batch. would be cool to see sunday make a flatland frame

|

fack off

2/6/2020 12:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

jmz313 wrote:

its literally a street sweeper with a low standover, no?

I would never ride a Sunday frame but if I did i would want it to have a low stand over for can can and over the top tube moves

|