Parts I want to get.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2013 10:09 PM

Ok we'll my bikes fine, but their are some things are aren't really going to be good in the long run.

Grips: Odi

Tires: I have no fucking idea, I love the ones I have now, but they aren't big at all at 2.1 I wanna get something about 2.25 in the front and I don't really care about the back. I have maxxis grifter tires right now. I like tires with tread like I hate directs, momentums, Tww. I like tires like well you know what I mean. Could you guys write down some segestions below?

Rims: eclat x-odus orange

Spokes: Dt swiss

Seat: Fiend cloud or team?

Sprocket: Tree light

Chain: Odyssey bluebird well does anyone know when the key chains coming out?

That's it if you don't like something on the list. Write down why you don't like it and what I should get instead.

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/8/2013 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2013 10:25 PM

Animal GLHs are great! I run one on back 2.10 and a Fit FAF 2.25 in front. Best tire combo I've ever rode. Super grippy. FAFs a year old with 70% life left and original innertube that I bought with it still. ASMs is 2months old. 95% life and no flats yet. We'll see if it can outlast my beloved FAF 2.25.

Everything else sounds legit. I haven't researched the seats, but get one with Micro-knurler kevlar or whatever its called. Stuff is grippy and can take abuse. Leather always seems to rip easily. I would suggest the United Beacon. I've had mine for a year and it only has a quarter inch cut from a few months ago that hasn't gotten any worse. The padding is godly too, second comfiest seat I've ever felt (Tree Ergo being the first). The base is also super stiff which is good for me because I seem to snap my seats somehow. For like $7 more you can get the Tree Ergo with the exact same materials and a special shape for ALOT of extra comfort. And I do mean a lot.

Edit: you'll be super satisfied with a tree sprocket too! They're bomb proof.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/8/2013 10:23 PM

Grips, be.different! I went with sinz sticky grips, I got a YEAR out of em. Loved them. But its your bike, not mine. Odi's ate nice though so I cant argue much.

|

10/8/2013 10:29 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Animal GLHs are great! I run one on back 2.10 and a Fit FAF 2.25 in front. Best tire combo I've ever rode. Super grippy. FAFs a year old with 70% life left and original innertube that I bought with it still. ASMs is 2months old. 95% life and no flats yet. We'll see if it can outlast my beloved FAF 2.25.

Everything else sounds legit. I haven't researched the seats, but get one with Micro-knurler kevlar or whatever its called. Stuff is grippy and can take abuse. Leather always seems to rip easily. I would suggest the United Beacon. I've had mine for a year and it only has a quarter inch cut from a few months ago that hasn't gotten any worse. The padding is godly too, second comfiest seat I've ever felt (Tree Ergo being the first). The base is also super stiff which is good for me because I seem to snap my seats somehow. For like $7 more you can get the Tree Ergo with the exact same materials and a special shape for ALOT of extra comfort. And I do mean a lot.

Edit: you'll be super satisfied with a tree sprocket too! They're bomb proof.

Glhs I rode me one on a friends bike. Hated it... Might of bin because I only weigh 110 and the tires where at like 80 psi... I run like 50 to 60. All my friends run like 35 and then they hop on my bike and their like wtf are you trying to make your tires explode their so hard and I'm like... Uh nope but the thing is they run like 35 but they think you're running 65 it's funny how they think I run like 90 psi

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/8/2013 10:31 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Animal GLHs are great! I run one on back 2.10 and a Fit FAF 2.25 in front. Best tire combo I've ever rode. Super grippy. FAFs a year old with 70% life left and original innertube that I bought with it still. ASMs is 2months old. 95% life and no flats yet. We'll see if it can outlast my beloved FAF 2.25.

Everything else sounds legit. I haven't researched the seats, but get one with Micro-knurler kevlar or whatever its called. Stuff is grippy and can take abuse. Leather always seems to rip easily. I would suggest the United Beacon. I've had mine for a year and it only has a quarter inch cut from a few months ago that hasn't gotten any worse. The padding is godly too, second comfiest seat I've ever felt (Tree Ergo being the first). The base is also super stiff which is good for me because I seem to snap my seats somehow. For like $7 more you can get the Tree Ergo with the exact same materials and a special shape for ALOT of extra comfort. And I do mean a lot.

Edit: you'll be super satisfied with a tree sprocket too! They're bomb proof.

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Glhs I rode me one on a friends bike. Hated it... Might of bin because I only weigh 110 and the tires where at like 80 psi... I run like 50 to 60. All my friends run like 35 and then they hop on my bike and their like wtf are you trying to make your tires explode their so hard and I'm like... Uh nope but the thing is they run like 35 but they think you're running 65 it's funny how they think I run like 90 psi

Dude, how old are you, im 13 and at 135lbs. Im not even fat.

|

10/8/2013 10:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Animal GLHs are great! I run one on back 2.10 and a Fit FAF 2.25 in front. Best tire combo I've ever rode. Super grippy. FAFs a year old with 70% life left and original innertube that I bought with it still. ASMs is 2months old. 95% life and no flats yet. We'll see if it can outlast my beloved FAF 2.25.

Everything else sounds legit. I haven't researched the seats, but get one with Micro-knurler kevlar or whatever its called. Stuff is grippy and can take abuse. Leather always seems to rip easily. I would suggest the United Beacon. I've had mine for a year and it only has a quarter inch cut from a few months ago that hasn't gotten any worse. The padding is godly too, second comfiest seat I've ever felt (Tree Ergo being the first). The base is also super stiff which is good for me because I seem to snap my seats somehow. For like $7 more you can get the Tree Ergo with the exact same materials and a special shape for ALOT of extra comfort. And I do mean a lot.

Edit: you'll be super satisfied with a tree sprocket too! They're bomb proof.

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Glhs I rode me one on a friends bike. Hated it... Might of bin because I only weigh 110 and the tires where at like 80 psi... I run like 50 to 60. All my friends run like 35 and then they hop on my bike and their like wtf are you trying to make your tires explode their so hard and I'm like... Uh nope but the thing is they run like 35 but they think you're running 65 it's funny how they think I run like 90 psi

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude, how old are you, im 13 and at 135lbs. Im not even fat.

I'm pin

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/8/2013 11:03 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I'm pin

?????

|

10/8/2013 11:06 PM

I've been running ODI Longnecks for almost 2 years. They're pretty decent and break in but I just wanna try the new Dugan grips. Oh, and my Par ends are 2 years old and they're still holding up great except I overtightened them and they almost stripped out, lol.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke