Parts i just ordered.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 6:58 PM

Well i know no one on her will care but i just ordered some random shit.

Fly Ruben Pedals-Brown
Fly Headset-7mm-Red
Shadow Ravager Sprocket-Red
Mechanics Half Link-Black
Odyssey Slim x 4 Pads-Clear
Odyssey Arron Ross Grips-Black

What are your guy's opinions on these shit? Cant wait. Not that I can ride though... FUCK

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

1/17/2010 7:00 PM

I've heard some bad stuff about Mechanik chains

and the Aaron ross grips wore out in less than a month for me

|

1/17/2010 7:03 PM

Great Chain, Pedals, Headset, sprocket, grips, pads. I just realized, theyre all Really good parts! lol. But really, great choice of parts.

|

kobe bryant ready

1/17/2010 7:04 PM

aross grips are legit as helll

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/17/2010 7:05 PM

Holy fucking shit im happy... I looked on Dans and they dont have the Rubens for $60 anymore! So i think i got like the last pair.

What bad things have you heard? A friend of mine had one and it lasted quite a while.

And im not to hard on grips so i thought they might work. Ive had my Edwins for like 8mo and ride every day. Not the hardest of riders but definitely not the lightest.

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

1/17/2010 7:21 PM

Any other opinions?

|

1/17/2010 7:23 PM

counterpart wrote:

Any other opinions?

why did u get 4 pads? front and back breaks?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/17/2010 7:24 PM

counterpart wrote:

Holy fucking shit im happy... I looked on Dans and they dont have the Rubens for $60 anymore! So i think i got like the last pair.

What bad things have you heard? A friend of mine had one and it lasted quite a while.

And im not to hard on grips so i thought they might work. Ive had my Edwins for like 8mo and ride every day. Not the hardest of riders but definitely not the lightest.

Asshole. I was gonna order a pair this week. Thats mad weird tho! They were on sale for 49.99 to 69.99 and now theyre 99.99!!!?????

|

kobe bryant ready

1/17/2010 7:25 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

I've heard some bad stuff about Mechanik chains

and the Aaron ross grips wore out in less than a month for me

my friends didn't last for him either

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 7:28 PM

counterpart wrote:

Any other opinions?

carjakester wrote:

no haha they're these

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 7:29 PM

counterpart wrote:

Any other opinions?

carjakester wrote:

they're called "Slim x 4 Pads"...

|

1/17/2010 7:30 PM

counterpart wrote:

Any other opinions?

carjakester wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

yea, yea. just started riding breaks....

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

1/17/2010 7:30 PM

counterpart wrote:

Any other opinions?

carjakester wrote:

Naw their the "Slim by Four" Pads. Haha.

Sorry spikez. They might come back in stock because last time when i ordered my forks on sale, they said they were gone like rite after i ordered but after a couple days they showed back up.

Hopefully the grips will last a while. If not oh well. There fairly cheep. If they do wear out too fast what are some other really good grips. Im tryin to stay away from the trendy ass Edwins... sick of every biker and scooter fag having the same grips.

|

1/17/2010 7:31 PM

carjakester wrote:

Good!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 7:33 PM

Sweet.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/17/2010 7:34 PM

Kenealy wrote:

carjakester wrote:

cschmall wrote:

Good!

lol, let me rephrase that. just got good brakes to try out, i still might not like them for street

|

1/17/2010 7:35 PM

carjakester wrote:

lol, let me rephrase that. just got good brakes to try out, i still might not like them for street

Brakes are the shit!!!! The more weight the better... hhaha

|

1/17/2010 7:36 PM

carjakester wrote:

cschmall wrote:

Good!

carjakester wrote:

...run a gyro...?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 7:37 PM

i didnt really like my ross grips, they got holes pretty quickly

|

1/17/2010 8:31 PM

Bump

|

1/17/2010 8:43 PM

counterpart wrote:

Bump

i want those pedals,the pc ones though

|

1/17/2010 8:44 PM

i loved my ross grips ran mine for a long ass time
if you ride with a death grip all the time anything will wear out fast
the only reason i stopped riding them was the area near the flange ripped and they wouldnt hold onto the bars and kept like shrinking up on me, but that was more my fault

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/17/2010 8:51 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

Those and JCPC's are the only plastics I would ever get... but i honestly dont like plastics at all.

|

1/17/2010 8:58 PM

counterpart wrote:

Bump

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

counterpart wrote:

Those and JCPC's are the only plastics I would ever get... but i honestly dont like plastics at all.

ya haha i like both like wen i get a nasty shin bite im glade i got plastic and wen i grind the pins of my pc pedal i wish have metals lol

|

1/17/2010 9:08 PM

dude aaron ross grips... super comfy. but they wear out pretty quickly ... but for 9 bucks im not to worried about it.

|

1/18/2010 1:21 PM

God i want my parts in!! To bad even when they do come its going to be raining and im still grounded from the damned thing!!

|