Parts i want

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2009 9:50 PM

Fly Ruben Tire
Fit Dehart grips
a primo pivotal seat
a Small pivotal post
odyssey bars and forks
Proper wheels in purple
Some new cranks
the Primo Aneyerlator sprocket in black
animal jumpoff stem remix

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 9:52 PM

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/20/2009 9:53 PM

sick
haah im getting the same grips i love how they feel

|

12/20/2009 9:54 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

thats what i said or like ham for some reason

|

12/20/2009 9:57 PM

Photo
|

12/20/2009 9:57 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

ya I liked that stem too, but Animal doesnt make their parts very well, Their tires rip kinda easy, grips wear out pretty fast but that may be just me, but idk this is what i just think.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 9:58 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

kohlnv09 wrote:

thats what i said or like ham for some reason

hahahaha grin

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 9:59 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

kohlnv09 wrote:

thats what i said or like ham for some reason

kingshawty12 wrote:

hahahaha grin

i swear it does smile

|

12/20/2009 10:00 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

thats what i said or like ham for some reason

kingshawty12 wrote:

hahahaha grin

kohlnv09 wrote:

i swear it does smile

ya i got you on that :D

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:00 PM

i just got 2 fly ruben tires yesterday! smile

|

12/20/2009 10:02 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

kingshawty12 wrote:

ya I liked that stem too, but Animal doesnt make their parts very well, Their tires rip kinda easy, grips wear out pretty fast but that may be just me, but idk this is what i just think.

maybe if you get the folding versions
everything animal makes is legit
ive been running my jumpoff for a year and its yet to slip
oldest part on my bike. its withstood TONS of 15ft in the air bails
and has yet to budge

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/20/2009 10:05 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I hate the new animal stem. Animal is loosing all street cred with me. And It just reminds me of waffles. Get a OG animal

kingshawty12 wrote:

ya I liked that stem too, but Animal doesnt make their parts very well, Their tires rip kinda easy, grips wear out pretty fast but that may be just me, but idk this is what i just think.

Ressler711 wrote:

maybe if you get the folding versions
everything animal makes is legit
ive been running my jumpoff for a year and its yet to slip
oldest part on my bike. its withstood TONS of 15ft in the air bails
and has yet to budge

ya the stem seems fine for me but the tires seem cheaply made.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:09 PM

IT'S THE DEHART TAKEOVER!

Good luck with your rear Proper wheel, my friend had it, and the spokes seemed to never stay tight, but then again, he managed to make 48 spokes go loose within a week on his freecoaster.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

12/20/2009 10:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2009 10:12 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

IT'S THE DEHART TAKEOVER!

Good luck with your rear Proper wheel, my friend had it, and the spokes seemed to never stay tight, but then again, he managed to make 48 spokes go loose within a week on his freecoaster.

I just tried some kids fit deharts at anthem skatepark yesterday and i was like wtf I love these Grips!!!!!!!!!! so grippy and comfy!!!!!!!!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:14 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

IT'S THE DEHART TAKEOVER!

Good luck with your rear Proper wheel, my friend had it, and the spokes seemed to never stay tight, but then again, he managed to make 48 spokes go loose within a week on his freecoaster.

kingshawty12 wrote:

I just tried some kids fit deharts at anthem skatepark yesterday and i was like wtf I love these Grips!!!!!!!!!! so grippy and comfy!!!!!!!!

hhaha my friend ty, he had the white frame thats how why im gettin em

|

12/20/2009 10:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:38 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

IT'S THE DEHART TAKEOVER!

Good luck with your rear Proper wheel, my friend had it, and the spokes seemed to never stay tight, but then again, he managed to make 48 spokes go loose within a week on his freecoaster.

kingshawty12 wrote:

I just tried some kids fit deharts at anthem skatepark yesterday and i was like wtf I love these Grips!!!!!!!!!! so grippy and comfy!!!!!!!!

kohlnv09 wrote:

hhaha my friend ty, he had the white frame thats how why im gettin em

Holy Shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! was it a white S&M frame with black profile hubs?????

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:18 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

I just tried some kids fit deharts at anthem skatepark yesterday and i was like wtf I love these Grips!!!!!!!!!! so grippy and comfy!!!!!!!!

kohlnv09 wrote:

hhaha my friend ty, he had the white frame thats how why im gettin em

kingshawty12 wrote:

Holy Shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! was it a white S&M frame with black profile hubs?????

yup hes my homie hahaha small world, he has a white helmet

|

12/20/2009 10:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:38 PM

with the s&m sheild on the front

|

12/20/2009 10:20 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

hhaha my friend ty, he had the white frame thats how why im gettin em

kingshawty12 wrote:

Holy Shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! was it a white S&M frame with black profile hubs?????

kohlnv09 wrote:

yup hes my homie hahaha small world, he has a white helmet

yayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha im trippin right now!!!!!!!!!! those are the grips i tried!!!!!!!!!!!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:22 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

Holy Shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! was it a white S&M frame with black profile hubs?????

kohlnv09 wrote:

yup hes my homie hahaha small world, he has a white helmet

kingshawty12 wrote:

yayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha im trippin right now!!!!!!!!!! those are the grips i tried!!!!!!!!!!!

i know their awesome i love them

|

12/20/2009 10:23 PM

what site r the dehart grips on

|

12/20/2009 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2009 10:25 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

what site r the dehart grips on

danscomp and fitbikeco.com they might look kinda wierd but they are so nice!!!!!!!!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:24 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

what site r the dehart grips on

http://www.danscomp.com/367169.php?cat=PARTS

|

12/20/2009 10:28 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

what site r the dehart grips on

Do u know a dude named fishy??? and add me as a friend.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:32 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

what site r the dehart grips on

kohlnv09 wrote:

http://www.danscomp.com/367169.php?cat=PARTS

kingshawty12 wrote:

Do u know a dude named fishy??? and add me as a friend.

dude one of my good friends haha!!!!!!!! this is crazy

|

12/20/2009 10:35 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

http://www.danscomp.com/367169.php?cat=PARTS

kingshawty12 wrote:

Do u know a dude named fishy??? and add me as a friend.

kohlnv09 wrote:

dude one of my good friends haha!!!!!!!! this is crazy

hahahaha dang i really wanna go to anthem tomorrow.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:40 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

Do u know a dude named fishy??? and add me as a friend.

kohlnv09 wrote:

dude one of my good friends haha!!!!!!!! this is crazy

kingshawty12 wrote:

hahahaha dang i really wanna go to anthem tomorrow.

u should come, do u know josh??

|

12/20/2009 10:45 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

dude one of my good friends haha!!!!!!!! this is crazy

kingshawty12 wrote:

hahahaha dang i really wanna go to anthem tomorrow.

kohlnv09 wrote:

u should come, do u know josh??

josh who? I dont think i do i have only been there like 3 times in 2 years.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/20/2009 10:47 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

hahahaha dang i really wanna go to anthem tomorrow.

kohlnv09 wrote:

u should come, do u know josh??

kingshawty12 wrote:

josh who? I dont think i do i have only been there like 3 times in 2 years.

roosendahl he has a verde, ima be there at 10 tomorrow u should come

|

12/20/2009 10:48 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

u should come, do u know josh??

kingshawty12 wrote:

josh who? I dont think i do i have only been there like 3 times in 2 years.

kohlnv09 wrote:

roosendahl he has a verde, ima be there at 10 tomorrow u should come

well my mom goes to work at 5:30 and my dad goes to work at 10 so I dont think i can make it plus i got to watch my lil bro and sister. Maybe next sunday or something cuz i got a party to go to on saturday.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*