PayPal and debit cards.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2013 4:31 PM

I looked it up and it says to just link the debit card to my account and I will be able to make payments to people. Is that really all it takes? My dad offered to buy me a frame so I was looking in here but he doesn't have Paypal. Any help/ explanation is greatly appreciated.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/21/2013 4:39 PM

Yeah, you go to like walmart and get a greendot card put money on it and link it to your paypal account.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/21/2013 4:45 PM

its cheaper to link the debt card then buying greendot cards everytime you need money on paypal

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

4/21/2013 4:50 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

its cheaper to link the debt card then buying greendot cards everytime you need money on paypal

thats what i thought. my bank account is linked. does that matter? can i link just his card for now or do i gotta link his bank account too

|

4/21/2013 4:58 PM

tomdon wrote:

thats what i thought. my bank account is linked. does that matter? can i link just his card for now or do i gotta link his bank account too

it doesn't matter you can link just his card
at payment options chose his card not your bank account that's about it i think

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

4/21/2013 5:00 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

oscar5788 wrote:

it doesn't matter you can link just his card
at payment options chose his card not your bank account that's about it i think

alright. awesome thanks bro.

|