Pedal bite fuckin sucks ruined my day

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2009 8:12 PM

Today I was Ridin ad did a line and slipped my pedal fuckin took a shit load of skin off I may need some stitces ... But anyway I was puttin pcs on and I got one onn and couldn't get the other off so I was bummed then of course I found my shin pads and now the pc Wont come off so there stuck does anyone know a tric to gettin em off thanks

|

6/30/2009 8:34 PM

hahahaha oh man, hey try tighting the pedal first then try taking it off again, and if that doesnt work just spray some wd-40 on that bitch and try again

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

6/30/2009 8:35 PM

just huck it

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/30/2009 8:59 PM

Lol dam dude that suks ass rite there wit pedal bites they suk pretty bad and wd-40 it should work pedals arent always easy

|

Rider4life>=]

7/1/2009 7:21 AM

If you would have greased the pedal threads before putting it in this would not have happened. Remember that the left side pedal has REVERSE threads. (Right loose left tight). You will have to muscle it on. Chances are it isn't corroded, so WD40 won't do much.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2009 7:59 AM

haha that happened to me i was jumpin a gap and i slipped the pedal and cut my shin open and u could see the bone lol. as for the pedals.... take the crank off and put it in a vice if u have to cuz thats wat i did.

|