Peg

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2018 7:27 PM

Lol I'm using a socket for 1 peg do you think it will worklaughing all my other pegs are actual pegs lmao. I haven't tried the socket on grinds yet tho

|

8/20/2018 7:51 PM

I know a guy who does this, so it works, but maybe not in every case...

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

8/20/2018 8:06 PM

Pics or you're full of shitwink

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/20/2018 8:27 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Pics or you're full of shitwink

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

8/20/2018 8:39 PM

Hahahahaha! Thats awesome!laughinglaughing

|

8/20/2018 8:49 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I forgot to do my 2018 bike check lol I will probably do that soon. And thank you for the complimentgrin

|

8/20/2018 9:04 PM

This is amazing.

|

8/20/2018 9:36 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

This is amazing.

Thank youlaughing

|

8/20/2018 9:54 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I was going to do this but they feel so heavy

|

8/20/2018 10:13 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I was actually about to text you about thislaughing

Get some small sockets and try them as mini pegssilly

|

8/20/2018 10:35 PM

Rubberduck wrote:

Lol I'm using a socket for 1 peg do you think it will worklaughing all my other pegs are actual pegs lmao. I haven't tried the socket ...more

shit i might have to try this now

|

8/20/2018 10:38 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I was very bored so I looked at the peg I noticed it was 3/8ths drive and I have a 3/8 front axle so I saw if it fit and it was perfect so I tightened it down and it worked!(it's a pretty big and long socket it's not quite 4" it's like 3" long I think it's a 22mm socket with a 15mm axle nut)

|

8/21/2018 1:36 AM

Wow, that's cool as hellgrin as for the functionality, iirc these kinda tools are usually made from chrome-vanadium steel which is in most cases quite hard. Only thing I'm wondering is whether that will cause it to crack on hard impact but other than that it should be all good. Plus you'll look extra rad

|

8/21/2018 2:41 AM

I miss the older steel pegs from early 2000's dont like the aluminum ones, I used to have the haro fusion peg back then.

|

8/21/2018 2:59 AM

thetor88 wrote:

I miss the older steel pegs from early 2000's dont like the aluminum ones, I used to have the haro fusion peg back then.

Metal pegs are still steel except for the rare aluminium one

|

Hmmm

8/21/2018 3:18 AM

thetor88 wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Metal pegs are still steel except for the rare aluminium one

Iv been using the aluminum peg came with my mirra pro tribute I'm assuming it's a cheaper aluminum. I was looking at the haro fusion 7075 aluminum I dont know if it will be any better.

|

8/21/2018 4:32 AM

Chrome pegs were dope. Remember Primo Stiffies and Stogies? I ran em until they were rawPhoto
Photo

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

8/21/2018 9:42 AM

Rabbe wrote:

Wow, that's cool as hellgrin as for the functionality, iirc these kinda tools are usually made from chrome-vanadium steel which is ...more

I was thinking about style pointslaughing

|

8/21/2018 9:48 AM

So I don't have to make another fourm.. is 2.6 pounds heavy for bmx handle bars?

|

8/21/2018 9:58 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Chrome pegs were dope. Remember Primo Stiffies and Stogies? I ran em until they were rawPhoto
Photo

Don't tease me with the past! sad

|

8/21/2018 9:59 AM

Rubberduck wrote:

So I don't have to make another fourm.. is 2.6 pounds heavy for bmx handle bars?

That's quite heavy even for straight gauge.

|

8/21/2018 10:10 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Photo

jbales wrote:

Don't tease me with the past! sad

I have to ask since I didn't ride pegs back in the day. Did the chrome pegs slide well? Those look like they make you go mach 3 as soon as you hit a rail.

|

8/21/2018 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2018 10:40 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I had them in my physical cart in home depot about 3 months ago to run on my bikes I didnt plan to grind with. I still like to do pedal grinds when I dont have pegs. I always end up hitting my axle bolts at some point and they get pretty chunked up. So I was planning on running the really short sockets just to protect the bolt heads and give me options for stalls.

|

8/21/2018 10:16 AM

Rubberduck wrote:

Yes. Perfect 10's are 2.7lbs and they are 10 inch rise, 30 inch wide, straight gauge chromoly bars.

|

8/21/2018 10:23 AM

Rabbe wrote:

I have to ask since I didn't ride pegs back in the day. Did the chrome pegs slide well? Those look like they make you go mach ...more

I didn't notice much difference going from these to JPegs. The chrome didn't last 5 minutes, as you could imagine.

|

8/21/2018 11:03 AM

Rubberduck wrote:

jbales wrote:

They are s&m fubars

|

8/21/2018 11:16 AM

jbales wrote:

I didn't notice much difference going from these to JPegs. The chrome didn't last 5 minutes, as you could imagine.

Yeah I thought so, too bad

|

8/21/2018 11:30 AM

Rubberduck wrote:

jbales wrote:

Rubberduck wrote:

They are s&m fubars

Fubars are heavy as shit. You wont notice too much but there are lighter bars out there.

|

8/21/2018 12:09 PM

jbales wrote:

Rubberduck wrote:

They are s&m fubars

Bulletpup wrote:

Fubars are heavy as shit. You wont notice too much but there are lighter bars out there.

Are they strong im getting the 9" rise fubar

|

8/21/2018 12:43 PM

jbales wrote:

Rubberduck wrote:

They are s&m fubars

Bulletpup wrote:

Lmao Bullet and i rode the same pair of FuBars, and yeah. They're heavy, but them fuckers are bullet proof!!

|