Peg Issues

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2016 12:52 PM

I run 2 pegs on the right side and have a drive side hub guard, i tighten all my bolts down like they should be, (so don't say just tighten it down more) and every time i grind my bolts come loose, i have rant hammer pc pegs

|

12/10/2016 2:31 PM

Eat spinach shoot steroids then tighten your bolts down more

|

12/10/2016 2:54 PM

Them being pc is probably the issue. it probably doesn't have enough grip against your dropout.

Are you using the axle washers too? There should be one in between your axle bolt and frame dropout on the side without a peg. If you don't have that, your wheel can shift

|

12/10/2016 5:03 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Them being pc is probably the issue. it probably doesn't have enough grip against your dropout.

Are you using the axle washers too? There should be one in between your axle bolt and frame dropout on the side without a peg. If you don't have that, your wheel can shift

i'm running my lock washer inside of my peg, if i don't use it the same issue happens but my hub guard as a lock washer kind of pattern on it

|

12/10/2016 11:31 PM

Sand the area of your peg where it makes contact with the dropout , and if you're not picky sand it too . It'll help grip a bit more

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/11/2016 2:56 PM

metal pegs plus anti spin pins are your friend

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/11/2016 3:34 PM

Take the pegs off. You'll never have problems with pegs again. And you can become a part of the sad pegless society

|

12/11/2016 8:12 PM

#NoPegsNoProblems

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn