Peg Life

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 5:00 PM

Have you guys ever wanted to run a set of pegs so long they just fall apart? my current set is going to stay on unitl they die.

Peg Life = Thug Life

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2013 5:03 PM

Nah pegless for me haha. I ran pegs a few times but didn't really like it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/27/2013 5:07 PM

i did that with plastics got them half way and it was like a "C" lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 5:08 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

That scares me, i wanted to try plastics or sleeves but hearing that freaks me out. my buddy has sleeves and they really don't slide all that great in my opinion.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2013 5:12 PM

4 pegs fo' lyfe dude bros!! Although i have seen a few pegless flatlanders i don't think i could go that way!

|

5/27/2013 5:12 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

That scares me, i wanted to try plastics or sleeves but hearing that freaks me out. my buddy has sleeves and they really don't slide all that great in my opinion.

there dont make a diffrence in park at all metal slides better but for street it makes a diffrence but my first time riding a street ledge with them they got flat and i waked the balls out of it before

|

Save a tree

5/27/2013 5:18 PM

Im on the 3 peg prescription at the moment. They way i grind i would need new plastic sleeves every week. i can go at the same ledge for hours.

|

5/27/2013 5:31 PM

My shadow peg is 3 years old and has 4 dents!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/27/2013 5:48 PM

future FBM wrote:

My shadow peg is 3 years old and has 4 dents!

my pegs are only three months old so no crazy damage yet.

|

5/27/2013 5:53 PM

if your like me you could grind with out pegs

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/27/2013 5:56 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

im technical with pegs but my accuracy is horrible. i slam so hard on shit.

|

5/27/2013 5:59 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

im technical with pegs but my accuracy is horrible. i slam so hard on shit.

I don't even grind haha, after I saw that episode of scarred where the guy riped his nut sac open from grinding I stopped

I know a guy who's had pegs for maybe a year and they still look good, but then again her only rides park so they don't really get abused

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/27/2013 6:00 PM

I've had Animal MKII Light pegs since Christmas 2008 and I don't plan on getting new ones until they're no longer rideable. The back one has a split in it from doing peg chinks a lot but has tons of life left cause I can rotate it though.

I actually grinded a hole through a pair of old Kink Lite pegs before haha

|

5/27/2013 6:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I've had Animal MKII Light pegs since Christmas 2008 and I don't plan on getting new ones until they're no longer rideable. The back one has a split in it from doing peg chinks a lot but has tons of life left cause I can rotate it though.

I actually grinded a hole through a pair of old Kink Lite pegs before haha

mine always spin, i always take the anti roll pins out lol. i have an old tree peg thats pretty fucked.

|

5/27/2013 6:10 PM

Spin pins kinda limit the peg I think haha. Here's a pic of the split in mine Photo

|

5/27/2013 6:13 PM

Two of my Shadows are just about to be two years old in like June or July. Then another two are like a year old, probably not even that. Still holding up pretty good, although the newer ones seem thinner and seem like they wear way faster. Just gonna keep going till I grind through them and cut myself on them and die.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/27/2013 6:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Spin pins kinda limit the peg I think haha. Here's a pic of the split in mine Photo

Damn! thats legit!

|

5/27/2013 6:27 PM

I think plastic for front and metal for rear is good. haha i hate front peg resistance really. I need to get one.. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2013 6:48 PM

_MG_9177

_MG_9178

my old tree pegs, stopped riding it in my pegless faze and never put it back on.
|

5/27/2013 6:38 PM

those things are beat ^^^ haha. I wish I still had my Kink peg with the hole in it from grinding so much but my friend needed a peg & it was all I had, and I have no clue what he ended up doing with it /: oh well

|

5/27/2013 6:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

those things are beat ^^^ haha. I wish I still had my Kink peg with the hole in it from grinding so much but my friend needed a peg & it was all I had, and I have no clue what he ended up doing with it /: oh well

aluminum pegs die wear pretty quick when all you do is concrete!

|

5/27/2013 6:52 PM

Yeah, having a pegless phase right now. Griding started to bore me. I plan to make my Animals look like that MK3.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/27/2013 6:56 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah, having a pegless phase right now. Griding started to bore me. I plan to make my Animals look like that MK3.

i would be lost with out pegs right now. im as you know working on 360 to oppo smith.

|

5/27/2013 8:39 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i would be lost with out pegs right now. im as you know working on 360 to oppo smith.

nicee i just learned ice'es down stair ledges and gap to feeble nollie off into a slant

|

Save a tree

5/27/2013 9:05 PM

My friend's always been pegless and thought pegs were "trashy." About a month ago he put on 4 pegs, and now he's better than everyone else around at grinding. He's iced long ledges and smithed big hubbas. Ridiculous.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/27/2013 9:45 PM

I made my own pegs on the lathe and welded the seams and they have lasted me ages. made from stainless so they are kinda heavy but weight isn't a concern for me

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/27/2013 10:51 PM

I have some stock Haro Pegs that came with a friend of mines Bike, he then gave them to another friend of mine, and then gave them to me. When I got them I decided to Raw them, and somehow they haven't rusted (And they're definitely Steel). They were so worn out that the other day I had to File the edge of the peg where Metal sort of bends in to the Peg after lots of Grinding (if that makes sense) because the Socket no longer fitted in.

|

5/28/2013 5:14 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My friend's always been pegless and thought pegs were "trashy." About a month ago he put on 4 pegs, and now he's better than everyone else around at grinding. He's iced long ledges and smithed big hubbas. Ridiculous.

ive got a friend who runs no pegs and brakes and he can hop on a bike with four pegs and acts like he has no opposite side, so crazy. Thats how that tree peg is kinda, it doesnt let sockets go in smooth.

|