Pegless riders that do grinds?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2010 3:45 PM

How are the micro pegs? Are they any good? I mean i know they're not like grinding with pegs, it's more of just a long bolt to protect the threads, but are they any easier to get on the ledge and actually slide than it would be with just bolts? I was thinking about getting them so i don't mess up my bolts or threads.. So let me know what you think about them if you have them. Also, if you do pegless grinds, what all can you grind on? What kinda material? I know pedal grinds will work on basically anything. But what about smiths, or double axle grinds? I can do pegless smiths and double axle grinds at the skatepark on the legdes, but that's with a metal edge. I don't know how well I'll be able to do them on a cement ledge, or a marble ledge. So if you can answer those questions, that'd be great. Cause I'm new to pegless grinds. Ha. Oh, and if you have time, check out my other post in the "how to's" I need help with pedal feeble grinds on my front pedal, so anyone who can help me out there, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks smile

|

5/31/2010 3:53 PM

sure. lets go with that.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/31/2010 4:01 PM

don't know about micro pegs, i heard they were good. i would think they act like pegs instead of axles. pegless grinds you can grind on anything you can with pegs. you can grind on all materials except aluminum. smiths and double pegs too, feebles are harder though. to do pedal feebles with your front foot you just hop on and lean forwards. its not a hard trick and there isn't much to explain. learn back foot pedal grinds they are more fun. also when stating questions on a forum its easier for people to understand and respond to what you want when you organize your questions instead of giving us a verbal diarrhea like i just returned to you.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/31/2010 4:03 PM

man up and use "real" pegs you pussy

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

5/31/2010 4:04 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

NO THEY TOO HEAVY!

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

5/31/2010 4:05 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

this.
whats the point of buying micros?
wanna do grinds, then get real pegs.

|

fuck snow.

5/31/2010 4:05 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

fuck pegs. why does having pegs make you hard? unless they float your boat or something? i think its way gnarlier to do something pegless than the same thing with pegs.

|

Bike check?

5/31/2010 4:08 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

fuck pegs. why does having pegs make you hard? unless they float your boat or something? i think its way gnarlier to do something pegless than the same thing with pegs.

I'm guessing you got raped by your uncle when you were a kid

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

5/31/2010 4:10 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

I was sure you were talking to me 'till I realized I hadn't posted in this thread yet...

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

5/31/2010 4:14 PM

Wow. It's something how one post set off a whole gang battle between the pegs and the pegless. lol. If you ride pegs, that's great for you. I rode pegs through my whole time of riding. i just wanna try something different, that's all. no need to be hating on me, and calling me a pussy when i didn't even do anything to you. Specailly when pegless is 100 times harder.. Pegs = 4 - 3 inch area to grind on. Pegless = 3/4's - 1" area to grind on. Yaa.... pretty sure pegless is much harder. And it's alot ligher, concidering i rode 4 pegs. ha.

|

5/31/2010 4:15 PM

im pegless at the moment and love doin pedal feeblesand crankslides

|

5/31/2010 4:17 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

im guessing you have an inferiority complex?

|

Bike check?

5/31/2010 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:47 AM

I'm gonna leave this here...

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

5/31/2010 4:19 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

capwell wrote:

this.
whats the point of buying micros?
wanna do grinds, then get real pegs.

warranty on my frame cancels if i run pegs. can only run micro pegs. gives a little extra space to grind on and doesn't fuck up my bolts

|

crystal meth

5/31/2010 4:21 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

actually i'm pretty sure you got rapped.. or you're on steroids or some shit. No one started anything with you, you're the one that just came in to this topic and started being an ass for no reason... Just chill out dude. ha.

|

5/31/2010 4:24 PM

im actually waiting for a picture of a ginger kid with the word fail on it.

|

Bike check?

5/31/2010 4:25 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

im actually waiting for a picture of a ginger kid with the word fail on it.

smile
[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

crystal meth

5/31/2010 4:26 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

do you have a mild form of down syndrome?

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

5/31/2010 4:27 PM

DavidSpondike wrote:

actually i'm pretty sure you got rapped.. or you're on steroids or some shit. No one started anything with you, you're the one that just came in to this topic and started being an ass for no reason... Just chill out dude. ha.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

5/31/2010 4:29 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

yes, i'm very sensitive about it.

but....

lets talk about your asperger's syndrome and see if we can't do anything about that.

|

Bike check?

5/31/2010 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2010 4:32 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

but....

lets talk about your asperger's syndrome and see if we can't do anything about that.

theirs your down syndrome kicking in again, writing shit you don't know shit about, i forgive you

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

5/31/2010 4:36 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

but....

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

theirs your down syndrome kicking in again, writing shit you don't know shit about, i forgive you

DOPN'T BE MEANT TOO PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROOME. IT HURTZ MY FEEEELINGS I HAV DOBLEY DOW SYNDROME

|

crystal meth

5/31/2010 4:48 PM

real pegs are too easy, maybe he wants a challenge

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/31/2010 4:58 PM

carjakester wrote:

real pegs are too easy, maybe he wants a challenge

finally someone understands. ha

|