Pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2014 6:35 PM

What size pegs are generally for front and rear? Is it 3/8 in the front and 14mm rear? Also whatever size it may be, will they be compatible with the daily grind front hub? (It has a 15mm center axle)

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/7/2014 6:38 PM

3/8" front, 14mm rear.

the Daily Grind hub uses 3/8" bolts, that thread into the 15mm center axle. The bolts are what determine what size pegs you would need, which in this case is 3/8"

|

1/7/2014 6:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

3/8" front, 14mm rear.

the Daily Grind hub uses 3/8" bolts, that thread into the 15mm center axle. The bolts are what ...more

Ohh alright man, I wasn't thinking clearly. Thanks

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/7/2014 6:40 PM

3/8s front. The center of the axle doesn't matter at all. The female bolts that go into the hub and more importantly on this subject hold the peg on are 3/8s. 14mm rear almost always. Unless you have a shemale hub (3/8s bolts, 14mm center axle with nub for dropouts)

For the length of the peg i usually like a longer peg up front because it helps to get locked into smiths and anything involving the front peg. Usually like 4.5ish. i like 4 inch pegs for the rear because i dont get so worried if i mess up a wallride.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/7/2014 6:58 PM

exactly what maximus said

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/7/2014 7:02 PM

I never realize. 14mm pegs are for the size of the axle , not the bolts? I used you to think they wouldn't fit on 17mm bolts haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short