Pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2010 12:45 PM

I've been riding just under a year now. I have never used pegs b/c I wanted to get used to the bike first and was concerned about catching them on a ramp or coping.

Anyways, I'm ready to put them on I think. Is there any protocol as to which side to put them? Does it matter? Is it just personal preference?

Thanks guys -

|

I ain't too old.

2/3/2010 12:48 PM

Personal Preference usually but it is normally left foot forward - left side and right foot forward - right side.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/3/2010 12:48 PM

Makes sense - thanks Liam -

|

I ain't too old.

2/3/2010 12:50 PM

bmxdaddy5 wrote:

Makes sense - thanks Liam -

No problem.

When I used to run pegs on my first bike (ages ago), I was right foot forward - left side pegs so just try it out a bit and see what works for you. You can easy change them up.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/3/2010 12:52 PM

i live in columbus too! well just outside of it! and what foot forward are u when u hop? and what side to u spin to?

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/3/2010 12:59 PM

Right foot forward. I spin left.

I actually live in Reynoldsburg, but I thought Columbus would be easier for people to place. smile Where do you typically ride?

|

I ain't too old.

2/3/2010 1:03 PM

ya i was wondering the same thing. i spin right and am right foot forward
help?

|

Refs: naters14,irideafly(x2),thurgood.Jenkins, throwafit, Falconsivan,theFITmexican,numnuts, wolfen,kinkfreebird20,Austinmckee23(x2), wyattearp, HCmike(x2),mikelee,thekinker2010

2/3/2010 1:11 PM

bmxdaddy5 wrote:

Right foot forward. I spin left.

I actually live in Reynoldsburg, but I thought Columbus would be easier for people to place. smile Where do you typically ride?

That means that you would put the pegs on the right

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!