Pegs Come Loose.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2013 7:54 AM

Okay, so i got the shadow conspiracy pegs and a drive side Primo hub guard. I try to grind a my wheel just comes loose. I tighten the hell out of my wheel but nothings changes. Any suggestions? I run nut/washer/peg/frame/hubguard/hub should i change the order or what?

|

11/4/2013 8:03 AM

Your set up is correct. Make sure you're using the anti roller pins, Don't overtighten anything, and try sanding/filing the paint off your frame dropouts, base of your peg, and base of your hub guard. This will create more friction in your setup and should stay in place better. If all this fails, try slamming your chain. Idk.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/4/2013 8:11 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Your set up is correct. Make sure you're using the anti roller pins, Don't overtighten anything, and try sanding/filing the paint off your frame dropouts, base of your peg, and base of your hub guard. This will create more friction in your setup and should stay in place better. If all this fails, try slamming your chain. Idk.

This and make sure they are in far enough to ensure a tight axle nut. If the anti roll pin is sticking out past the dropout and hits the hubguard, that could mean it is not getting tight enough.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/4/2013 9:09 AM

I have my anti roll pins in and ill have to try to sand the pegs and drop out. Slamming chain?

|