Pegs + Hub Guard on chain side?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2011 8:40 AM

Okay so, i want to install my pegs and hubs on the drive side off my bike (right) And i dont know how to do it without messing the bike up, last time i removed the axel bolts at the back of the bike my wheel buckled itself weird i know. I need help please :D and what hub guards/pegs should i buy? Its a united supreme su1 btw

|

9/14/2011 8:45 AM

unscrew the axel bolts, buy the primo DriveSideGuard (DSG), put it over the chain and driver, and buy shadow pegs or animal or tree trick sticks

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2011 9:19 AM

How would i get it on? is their any guides or should i take it to a bike shop and get it done?

|

9/14/2011 9:25 AM

SavageRider wrote:

How would i get it on? is their any guides or should i take it to a bike shop and get it done?

yes. ask them to show you so you'll know how to in the future.

|

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2011 9:28 AM

Check out the cult pegs. I just bought 4, along with a fbm hub guard and a primo dsg drive guard. They just slide on your axle like a washer. You should need any help its very easy.

|

9/14/2011 9:32 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Check out the cult pegs. I just bought 4, along with a fbm hub guard and a primo dsg drive guard. They just slide on your axle like a washer. You should need any help its very easy.

i just didnt feel like explaining it hhaah

|

9/14/2011 9:34 AM

Thanks im still going to the bike shop thou lol

|

9/14/2011 12:33 PM

i never used hub gaurd =/

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones