Pegs or Pegless ?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2013 11:39 AM

I love being pegless , because my bike feels better (if that makes sense) , I know how to grind but I don't like to , and I just can't decide to be pegless or not .

|

4/20/2013 11:57 AM

pegless grinds haha
your choice man

|

Bruh

4/20/2013 11:59 AM

4 Pegs all day errrrrryday!!

|

4/20/2013 12:20 PM

if you dont like to grind, than dont put them on.

|

4/20/2013 12:37 PM

I used to say pegless felt better too but after i left my pegs on for a couple of months i didn't even know they were there. If you don't like grinding though why leave them on?

|

4/20/2013 12:41 PM

I like grinding alot but maintence doubles with pegs. I'm lazy.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 3:45 PM

2 pegs

|

making half retarded post at the moment

4/20/2013 3:56 PM

Pegs aren't just for grinds you know

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/20/2013 3:58 PM

2 pegs all the way

|

4/20/2013 7:56 PM

I go back and forth. I put them on, leave them for a few days, take them off. I never ran pegs when I was in my teens, so I'm still kinda getting used to running them.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/20/2013 8:20 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I go back and forth. I put them on, leave them for a few days, take them off. I never ran pegs when I was in my teens, so I'm still kinda getting used to running them.

Same here, I'll go from 2 to 3 to 4 like every month or two. I just can't adapt to one style. Pegless is nice and my bike is light af but it feels weird sometimes and the bike looks naked.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/21/2013 6:41 AM

i run 3. i only have 3 because i cant do smiths with a left side peg. i havent tried them with my right side peg, mainly because i dont have a hubguard there. im gonna buy 2 more pegs soon. (the drive side ones i have now are chipped and dont slide for shit).

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/21/2013 7:02 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Same here, I'll go from 2 to 3 to 4 like every month or two. I just can't adapt to one style. Pegless is nice and my bike is light af but it feels weird sometimes and the bike looks naked.

Same, its either, pegless, 3, or 4. I just can't stick to one.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/21/2013 9:07 AM

Depends, usually I'm 4 pegs, I rarely go pegless.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/22/2013 6:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2013 7:00 AM

Depends what I ride. Locals were excited when I had 3 on my bike while I rode a little flatland recently. It was funny because I tease them for copying their favorite pros and being trendy. Now I have none, and a straight cable.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2013 6:20 AM

i typically ride 4 because i use all of them somewhat often... but i normally either ride none or all 4 because (sometimes just 2 on the right) i ride dirt and race sometimes so theres no need for the pegs to be there. but occasionally i get lazy and leave them off and grind pegless, but its normally all 4 or 0 so my bike feels more balanced. but all 4 of my pegs only weight like 1lb 4oz so i cant really reel the difference.

also, Im not sure why people hit their feet on their rear pegs, ive only ridden on bike that i hit the peg on. and that was the BSD WZA 2 with the wheel slammed. i guess it might just be my riding style, but i see people with 13.5+ rears that have issues with their feet hitting their pegs. and some people have issues with my ride and my wheel is set at 14. my feet never come close to them and i wear a size 12...

OP-if you dont like grinding or flatland tricks, dont ride pegs

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/22/2013 7:02 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i typically ride 4 because i use all of them somewhat often... but i normally either ride none or all 4 because (sometimes just 2 on the right) i ride dirt and race sometimes so theres no need for the pegs to be there. but occasionally i get lazy and leave them off and grind pegless, but its normally all 4 or 0 so my bike feels more balanced. but all 4 of my pegs only weight like 1lb 4oz so i cant really reel the difference.

also, Im not sure why people hit their feet on their rear pegs, ive only ridden on bike that i hit the peg on. and that was the BSD WZA 2 with the wheel slammed. i guess it might just be my riding style, but i see people with 13.5+ rears that have issues with their feet hitting their pegs. and some people have issues with my ride and my wheel is set at 14. my feet never come close to them and i wear a size 12...

OP-if you dont like grinding or flatland tricks, dont ride pegs

Depends on how you stand on your pedals, and the length of your cranks.

I hit on a 14+rear end with my size 13s.

Also being used to it you don't hit as much. You trained yourself not to, even if it was subconsciously.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2013 7:51 AM

4 pegs or no pegs

|

4/22/2013 8:21 AM

I currently ride 2 Pegs, but I'm considering going up to 4.

|

4/22/2013 8:57 AM

I guess the next big question is Metal or Plastic? Im currently running plastics but will be switching back to Metal on my new bike, plastics slide well but dont have a long life span. Will need to carry wax in my bag when riding now though.

|

4/22/2013 9:14 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Depends on how you stand on your pedals, and the length of your cranks.

I hit on a 14+rear end with my size 13s.

Also being used to it you don't hit as much. You trained yourself not to, even if it was subconsciously.

ya i rode a mutiny loosefer with the wheel almost slammed with 4 pegs and 180mm cranks and never hit the pegs

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/22/2013 9:20 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

ya i rode a mutiny loosefer with the wheel almost slammed with 4 pegs and 180mm cranks and never hit the pegs

Go retrieve that frame and sell it to me.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/22/2013 9:21 AM

I ride pegless, I can grind but don't like it really, and grind damage just doesn't seem as worth it to me.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/22/2013 3:47 PM

4 pegs. brakes. an odyssey million dollar. and a shadow half link. = tank bike

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/22/2013 8:23 PM

ride a mtb or get 2 pegs

|