People who grind goofy and ride 4 pegs.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2020 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2020 8:12 AM

So I have found that I'm one of very few riders that do this. I ride right foot forward and spin left and grind left but still ride 4 pegs yet every grind combo I do is on my left hardly touching my right as if I were to say feeble 180 on my right it would be opposite feeble opposite 180. Think how Aaron Ross is right foot forward left pegs but still spins normal. Anyone else like this wonder why they ride 4 pegs. Other than feeble 180 feeble and rocket manuals my 4th peg is hardly used.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

2/26/2020 9:49 AM

Why does it matter? Take the 4th peg off? Or leave it on for the rare occasion you use it. I’ve seen plenty of riders ride like you. Or do you just like looking “street”

|

2/26/2020 1:17 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

Why does it matter? Take the 4th peg off? Or leave it on for the rare occasion you use it. I’ve seen plenty of riders ride like you. Or do you just like looking “street”

I like having 4 pegs but I was seeing if many other people were goofy footed for grinds that ride 4 only one I know of is Karl Poynter.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

2/26/2020 3:59 PM

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at. A LOT of people are goofy and ride 4 pegs.

|

2/26/2020 8:47 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at. A LOT of people are goofy and ride 4 pegs.

Hmm I don't see many in the Florida area oddly I was more trying to get a feel for how many other people are like that I've been riding for 28 years and only met 3 other people that have the same kind of goofy as me.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

2/26/2020 10:08 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at. A LOT of people are goofy and ride 4 pegs.

Starting with flatlanders..

|

2/27/2020 4:33 AM

Ryan Nyquist grinds right primarily, is left foot forward, but he spins left more commonly.

He runs 4 pegs often, and front brakes.

Ultimately, just ride and have fun.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/27/2020 4:36 AM

This is the kind of thread that would actually benefit from Krooked’s input.

|

2/27/2020 5:53 AM

start using all 4 pegs then. Its seriously, that easy.

|

2/27/2020 8:14 AM

I know a guy who’s exactly the same as you and regularly uses all 4 pegs.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

2/27/2020 8:49 AM

threesomemist wrote:

So I have found that I'm one of very few riders that do this. I ride right foot forward and spin left and grind left but still ride 4 pegs yet every grind combo I do is on my left hardly touching my right as if I were to say feeble 180 on my right it would be opposite feeble opposite 180. Think how Aaron Ross is right foot forward left pegs but still spins normal. Anyone else like this wonder why they ride 4 pegs. Other than feeble 180 feeble and rocket manuals my 4th peg is hardly used.

DeMarcus Paul does this. Rides, spins regular right foot forward stance but grinds mostly on his left. There's a few street riders out there that do this. If it works keep it up!

|

2/27/2020 8:50 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at. A LOT of people are goofy and ride 4 pegs.

threesomemist wrote:

Hmm I don't see many in the Florida area oddly I was more trying to get a feel for how many other people are like that I've been riding for 28 years and only met 3 other people that have the same kind of goofy as me.

I am. But I do two pegs on the front and just one on the back.

|

2/27/2020 10:44 AM

threesomemist wrote:

So I have found that I'm one of very few riders that do this. I ride right foot forward and spin left and grind left but still ride 4 pegs yet every grind combo I do is on my left hardly touching my right as if I were to say feeble 180 on my right it would be opposite feeble opposite 180. Think how Aaron Ross is right foot forward left pegs but still spins normal. Anyone else like this wonder why they ride 4 pegs. Other than feeble 180 feeble and rocket manuals my 4th peg is hardly used.

Sean_Goff wrote:

DeMarcus Paul does this. Rides, spins regular right foot forward stance but grinds mostly on his left. There's a few street riders out there that do this. If it works keep it up!

Yea it works well for me has for years just trying to see who else rides like that.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

2/28/2020 4:43 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

This is the kind of thread that would actually benefit from Krooked’s input.

That's why krooked is useless. He gives advice at times when no one needs it and is missing when someone actually needs it. cool

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

2/28/2020 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2020 8:43 AM

For the sake of educating a newb, what does riding "goofy" mean. When I skated back in the day I don't remember it being a term I heard much of until I was getting out of it.

Ready told me this yesterday and I forgot to ask what that meant. And Mishinn said it the first time I met him and I was scratching my head. Well not literally..... LOL.

I think I do everything normal thus far. I ride right foot forward, and I spin left. I haven't grinded anything yet so I'm not sure what's gonna feel natural with that. I kick out my rear tire to the right. Haven't done it both ways yet. But whenever I ride a coaster brake bike and want to lock up the rear, I like to tilt to the right. Probably cuz my left foot is rearward and locking the brake and I put my right foot down.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

2/28/2020 9:16 AM

Fortyseven wrote:

For the sake of educating a newb, what does riding "goofy" mean. When I skated back in the day I don't remember it being a term I heard much of until I was getting out of it.

Ready told me this yesterday and I forgot to ask what that meant. And Mishinn said it the first time I met him and I was scratching my head. Well not literally..... LOL.

I think I do everything normal thus far. I ride right foot forward, and I spin left. I haven't grinded anything yet so I'm not sure what's gonna feel natural with that. I kick out my rear tire to the right. Haven't done it both ways yet. But whenever I ride a coaster brake bike and want to lock up the rear, I like to tilt to the right. Probably cuz my left foot is rearward and locking the brake and I put my right foot down.

It’s basically spinning into your front foot as your regular way.

|

2/29/2020 8:55 AM

Aaaaaaaaah. Got it. Thank you.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun