Are these parts good? I'm back in the saddle, almost

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2013 9:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2013 9:53 PM

Guys I have questions if these parts are good.
Amber reign front wheel
Snm hoder bars 25$ uncut
Eastern GRIMREAPER

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/25/2013 10:31 PM

The bars are good, the frame is meh I've seen a few of the bend and whatnot but it'll hold up for you and i dont know about the wheel

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/25/2013 10:48 PM

Haro Zebra.
Photo

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

11/25/2013 11:22 PM

You already asked me about Amber wheels. NO, period. The bearings suck ass and are probably as crap as the Kink Viridian I and II, which I've had both. As for the frame, it should be fine for your level, honestly. And bars are whatever except they're a bit tall. For $25, make sure they're okay and not cracked. Last thing you wanna be doing is pulling a 90 and having your bars snap.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/26/2013 6:54 AM

This is only for the wheel, friend of mine bought one, he thought it felt wierd, so he asked me to go down the bowl to feel. It was horribly un-true, and the bearings were bad like isnowyazn.

|

11/26/2013 7:15 AM

idk why all of you are hating the amber wheel. Until July, i was running an unsealed single wall front wheel i got for ten bucks. Never ANY problems with it. I doubt the amber will die that quick. I only worry about rear wheels. As for the bars, they should be good. The frame should be fine, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Are you still making an edit sickdude?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/26/2013 8:27 AM

I have that front wheel. I never had a problem with it other than maybe an axle nut stripping from time to time. I have had it since last january and it is running straight and strong. Take care of it and itll be fine.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/26/2013 8:41 AM

All those parts will be good for you.........your a grom still you don't put bikes through lots of abuse at that level........and by the time you build up skill that you will be beating up your bike it'll probably be time to replace those parts anyways

|

11/26/2013 9:47 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You already asked me about Amber wheels. NO, period. The bearings suck ass and are probably as crap as the Kink Viridian I and II, which I've had both. As for the frame, it should be fine for your level, honestly. And bars are whatever except they're a bit tall. For $25, make sure they're okay and not cracked. Last thing you wanna be doing is pulling a 90 and having your bars snap.

dude check insta. I'm going to canada so i may not be able to see you

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/26/2013 11:31 AM

Thanks guys im getting all these hopefully.

|

I ride for my papou.

11/26/2013 11:40 AM

The amber wheel is almost the same exact thing as the mission echo front wheel & nitrous double shot. Which I ran with the pbr instead of the black sheep for about a year and I never had a single problem with it even though I had the spokes smashed into the shell. The doubleshot is also good. Mine is barely untrue after a year and the spokes are just now coming loose. As for the bars yes especially for 25 $. As for the frame idrk. I have eastern parts that have been through hell and are still going strong but they arent frame,fork or bars.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/26/2013 12:03 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

The amber wheel is almost the same exact thing as the mission echo front wheel & nitrous double shot. Which I ran with the pbr instead of the black sheep for about a year and I never had a single problem with it even though I had the spokes smashed into the shell. The doubleshot is also good. Mine is barely untrue after a year and the spokes are just now coming loose. As for the bars yes especially for 25 $. As for the frame idrk. I have eastern parts that have been through hell and are still going strong but they arent frame,fork or bars.

who is the girl in your pic?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/26/2013 12:13 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

duh creeps

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/26/2013 12:29 PM

yea it would all be good for you.

|

11/26/2013 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2013 1:05 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

duh creeps

Photo
Well, in the profile picture shes Catie.
|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/26/2013 1:31 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

duh creeps

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Photo
Well, in the profile picture shes Catie.

I knew it was her.

Hottest girl ever

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/26/2013 7:06 PM

Nothing wrong with boxxy.

|

11/26/2013 9:06 PM

Man the fuck up, stop your bitching, and get a god damn Barcode before I tell the Ultimate Male that you've been talking shit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/26/2013 9:36 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Man the fuck up, stop your bitching, and get a god damn Barcode before I tell the Ultimate Male that you've been talking shit.

You are annoying

|

I ride for my papou.

11/26/2013 9:45 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

SickDude wrote:

You are annoying

you are worse

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/26/2013 9:50 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

you are worse

No one asked for your opinion. Jesse would never back you up so why do you back him up?

|

I ride for my papou.

11/26/2013 9:52 PM

SickDude wrote:

No one asked for your opinion. Jesse would never back you up so why do you back him up?

I would back him up.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/26/2013 9:55 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

lol the Ultimate Male

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/27/2013 8:23 AM

I hate hearing that the grim reaper would be ok for your level. It's obviously good for Pro level too if they ride them. tongue So you will be fine. That's a frame I've actually wanted for a whileeeeee.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"