Petition to Remove falloftroy20

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2019 12:30 PM

This would be way better than removing the downvote button.

|

7/9/2019 12:38 PM

I dunno, it’s quite funny reading his posts when he thinks he knows what he’s talking about, then turns to name calling because he’s wrong, then gets so butt hurt he has to make a thread about it. Funny how he calls us losers on a dead forum, yet he seems to reply pretty quickly himself. Makes you think what life at home must be like for him. Poor kid

|

7/9/2019 12:43 PM

I don't think I've encountered a more worthless cunt in some time. That's quite the achievement. His retarded comments would be one thing if he actually contributed something other than finding himself hilarious but he has nothing to offer. He hasn't said one remotely useful thing. At least the downvote button has a function.

|

7/9/2019 12:47 PM

He’s got no friends and was never hugged as a child , this is the only place anyone gives him attention , if he gets banned he’s probably going to hang himself

|

7/9/2019 12:48 PM

Just ignore him and he will go away.

|

7/9/2019 12:55 PM

eskimojay wrote:

He’s got no friends and was never hugged as a child , this is the only place anyone gives him attention , if he gets banned he’s probably going to hang himself

Good.

|

7/9/2019 1:04 PM

This should be interesting, I’ll get the popcorn out.

|

Ride everything

7/9/2019 1:08 PM

There's only one way to settle this. One on one game of bike. Loser leaves vitalbmx forever. think you're up to the challenege? i'll fucking wreck u cunt

|

7/9/2019 1:12 PM

I don't care. I'm terrible. I ride with my kid to have fun not for dick measuring contests on forums I call everyone gay on. It would be nice to see a thread without you calling someone a fag in it though. Why so obsessed with homosexuality? You curious or something?

|

7/9/2019 1:19 PM

lmao its funny cause the lot of you are fat old wankers in your 30's who sit on this board all day debating who's got the best spokes and fork dropouts. Shouldn't you be spending time with your kids instead of arguing with teenagers on a bmx forum? pathetic. oh and by the way I am gay, and I identify as trans. You got a problem with that you bigots?

|

7/9/2019 1:24 PM

I don't give a fuck what you identify as. Just go away. Jesus.

|

7/9/2019 1:31 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

I don't give a fuck what you identify as. Just go away. Jesus.

you seem to be disgruntled. i think i should stay and we should talk it over. now tell me, why does donald trump work your panties into such a bunch? let me hear it man, there's a lot of anger behind those eyes

|

7/9/2019 1:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2019 1:59 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

lmao its funny cause the lot of you are fat old wankers in your 30's who sit on this board all day debating who's got the best spokes and fork dropouts. Shouldn't you be spending time with your kids instead of arguing with teenagers on a bmx forum? pathetic. oh and by the way I am gay, and I identify as trans. You got a problem with that you bigots?

I knew he was a special needs kid, those trannys are full of mental health issues and a large portion of the lgbtq scene is a group consisting of people who had no friends and weren’t hugged or told they where loved as kids so they act out to seek attention, I’ve got a few gay friends who are cool and aren’t crazy left wing dingbats but they are in the minority these days, the majority these days seem to do it for attention and damanding more rights than everyone else , I was right about this one the whole time , he’s a fuckwit

|

7/9/2019 2:02 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

lmao its funny cause the lot of you are fat old wankers in your 30's who sit on this board all day debating who's got the best spokes and fork dropouts. Shouldn't you be spending time with your kids instead of arguing with teenagers on a bmx forum? pathetic. oh and by the way I am gay, and I identify as trans. You got a problem with that you bigots?

eskimojay wrote:

I knew he was a special needs kid, those trannys are full of mental health issues and a large portion of the lgbtq scene is a group consisting of people who had no friends and weren’t hugged or told they where loved as kids so they act out to seek attention, I’ve got a few gay friends who are cool and aren’t crazy left wing dingbats but they are in the minority these days, the majority these days seem to do it for attention and damanding more rights than everyone else , I was right about this one the whole time , he’s a fuckwit

wow bro youre a homophobe AND youre advocating for bullying too. im going to promptly report you to the vitalbmx police. saddle up kid youre going to be hearing from my lawyer

|

7/9/2019 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2019 2:22 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

lmao its funny cause the lot of you are fat old wankers in your 30's who sit on this board all day debating who's got the best spokes and fork dropouts. Shouldn't you be spending time with your kids instead of arguing with teenagers on a bmx forum? pathetic. oh and by the way I am gay, and I identify as trans. You got a problem with that you bigots?

eskimojay wrote:

I knew he was a special needs kid, those trannys are full of mental health issues and a large portion of the lgbtq scene is a group consisting of people who had no friends and weren’t hugged or told they where loved as kids so they act out to seek attention, I’ve got a few gay friends who are cool and aren’t crazy left wing dingbats but they are in the minority these days, the majority these days seem to do it for attention and damanding more rights than everyone else , I was right about this one the whole time , he’s a fuckwit

falloftroy20 wrote:

wow bro youre a homophobe AND youre advocating for bullying too. im going to promptly report you to the vitalbmx police. saddle up kid youre going to be hearing from my lawyer

I’m sure you’ve got a lawyer , you probably case the hell out of everything ya grommet

|

7/9/2019 4:45 PM

Who?

|

fack off

7/9/2019 5:21 PM

Actually a troll. If not, lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: Reyn Honbo - RH MEDIA

7/10/2019 12:31 AM


|

7/10/2019 1:09 AM

I’m sure he used to be alright when he first joined. Must be stressed over something to lash out like this over the past few days

Falloftroy, you can talk to us. I remember making the “what sound does a mastodon make” reference on your first thread. It’s not too late to stop being a dick

|

7/10/2019 7:57 AM

.pegless. wrote:

I’m sure he used to be alright when he first joined. Must be stressed over something to lash out like this over the past few days

Falloftroy, you can talk to us. I remember making the “what sound does a mastodon make” reference on your first thread. It’s not too late to stop being a dick

could change his username to Macaulay McCulkin and start a fresh!

|

7/10/2019 2:03 PM

.pegless. wrote:

I’m sure he used to be alright when he first joined. Must be stressed over something to lash out like this over the past few days

Falloftroy, you can talk to us. I remember making the “what sound does a mastodon make” reference on your first thread. It’s not too late to stop being a dick

meatXloaf wrote:

could change his username to Macaulay McCulkin and start a fresh!

Its now mcallay macally caulkin caulkin (if thats how to spell it...lol

|

7/11/2019 1:20 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I knew he was a special needs kid, those trannys are full of mental health issues and a large portion of the lgbtq scene is a group consisting of people who had no friends and weren’t hugged or told they where loved as kids so they act out to seek attention, I’ve got a few gay friends who are cool and aren’t crazy left wing dingbats but they are in the minority these days, the majority these days seem to do it for attention and damanding more rights than everyone else , I was right about this one the whole time , he’s a fuckwit

Trolling aside you are a piece of shit for writing this fuckface.

|

13 years old

7/11/2019 7:28 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

There's only one way to settle this. One on one game of bike. Loser leaves vitalbmx forever. think you're up to the challenege? i'll fucking wreck u cunt

Can I get in on this, get me off this damn website.

|

Patient 0 of the Modelovirus

7/14/2019 11:40 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

I don't care. I'm terrible. I ride with my kid to have fun not for dick measuring contests on forums I call everyone gay on. It would be nice to see a thread without you calling someone a fag in it though. Why so obsessed with homosexuality? You curious or something?

So you’re the biggest wettest sandiest vagina on the site and you are a terrible rider with no pride or desire to not suck? I think if someone should be banned it should be...you! Overweight nerd

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

7/14/2019 3:45 PM

Where does it say I don't want to get better? I remember you. You were a fucking cunt when you joined. If you weren't a fucking moron you'd know this thread was a joke. It would be nice if trashy cunts like you falloftroy20 left but this isn't a serious thread. I ride to have fun with my kid not to impress assholes on the internet that I have no respect for.

|

7/14/2019 4:04 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Where does it say I don't want to get better? I remember you. You were a fucking cunt when you joined. If you weren't a fucking moron you'd know this thread was a joke. It would be nice if trashy cunts like you falloftroy20 left but this isn't a serious thread. I ride to have fun with my kid not to impress assholes on the internet that I have no respect for.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and was assuming you don’t care about getting better because if you actually do your approach and progression is so embarrassingly pathetic you shouldn’t even include yourself amongst a “group of bmxers”. I’d be so embarrassed if you were my dad (or if I was your dad for that matter), having a tantrum on a freestyle biking forum with harsh words for others, all the while without the ability to get out of fakie on a 180...for YEARS...

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

7/14/2019 4:16 PM

I hope you all dont use the C word this freely around your sister/mother/gf/wife...

Damn guys...lol

|

7/14/2019 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2019 5:44 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

I hope you all dont use the C word this freely around your sister/mother/gf/wife...

Damn guys...lol

It's pretty normal here to use cunt or any other insult as a term of endearment, whether you're talking to your best friend or someone you don't even know.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/14/2019 5:59 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Where does it say I don't want to get better? I remember you. You were a fucking cunt when you joined. If you weren't a fucking moron you'd know this thread was a joke. It would be nice if trashy cunts like you falloftroy20 left but this isn't a serious thread. I ride to have fun with my kid not to impress assholes on the internet that I have no respect for.

ambisketcherous wrote:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and was assuming you don’t care about getting better because if you actually do your approach and progression is so embarrassingly pathetic you shouldn’t even include yourself amongst a “group of bmxers”. I’d be so embarrassed if you were my dad (or if I was your dad for that matter), having a tantrum on a freestyle biking forum with harsh words for others, all the while without the ability to get out of fakie on a 180...for YEARS...

Lol. You sure are sensitive on this topic. Is falloftroy20 your boyfriend or something. I guess I'm supposed to feel insulted but I have no respect for you so you're just making me laugh.

|

7/15/2019 1:13 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Where does it say I don't want to get better? I remember you. You were a fucking cunt when you joined. If you weren't a fucking moron you'd know this thread was a joke. It would be nice if trashy cunts like you falloftroy20 left but this isn't a serious thread. I ride to have fun with my kid not to impress assholes on the internet that I have no respect for.

ambisketcherous wrote:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and was assuming you don’t care about getting better because if you actually do your approach and progression is so embarrassingly pathetic you shouldn’t even include yourself amongst a “group of bmxers”. I’d be so embarrassed if you were my dad (or if I was your dad for that matter), having a tantrum on a freestyle biking forum with harsh words for others, all the while without the ability to get out of fakie on a 180...for YEARS...

Your attitude is what’s wrong with bmx now. Looking down on another riders ability means you shouldn’t be able to include yourself amongst a “group of bmxers”

|