Photos

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2014 5:19 PM

So, I know this is gonna get moved but I want to show these off to everybody before it gets moved to the far corners of the forum to never be seen again. Seriously though, this obviously is dealing with BMX why would it be moved just because it involves a photo? Photo

Photo

That first one is Hardbmx_tim so everybody give him shit for using his front brake on a vader jam =P

|

9/10/2014 5:25 PM

Fatbmxtim ft. Ugly shirt

|

13 years old

9/10/2014 5:46 PM

Krooked wrote:

Fatbmxtim ft. Ugly shirt

you are supposed to give him shit for cheating on a trick not for his ugly shirt

|

9/10/2014 6:56 PM

I think photos/videos should be moved to general.

I'm not a whore for likes/compliments, but I really expected more love for this photo haha. Not just the trick, but my friend's photo skills are sick.

Photo

|

9/10/2014 7:17 PM

Photo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/10/2014 7:20 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think photos/videos should be moved to general.

I'm not a whore for likes/compliments, but I really expected more love for ...more

This photo is deece...props to both rider and shooter

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/10/2014 8:21 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

This photo is deece...props to both rider and shooter

Thanks! haha

|

9/11/2014 10:20 AM

Hey, thats me

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/11/2014 12:25 PM

Now I want front brakes again.

Dammit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2014 1:21 PM

hey dick wads.. Talka bout a thread jack

|

9/11/2014 2:09 PM

I'd rather give HardBMX_tim shit for having what looks like one of those wallets with the chain connected to it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/12/2014 5:37 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I'd rather give HardBMX_tim shit for having what looks like one of those wallets with the chain connected to it.

Chain wallet, dumb shirt, one baby blue headphone in, and using his front brake for a trick you're suppose to be using your foot...........

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/12/2014 6:32 AM

Watermark is so ugly

|

9/12/2014 6:58 AM

brianoob wrote:

Watermark is so ugly

cool.

|

9/12/2014 7:50 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I lived through the wallet chain being cool back in the late 90s. It is also a handy tool to prevent people from pickpocketing you, and works as a weapon in a pinch.

Regardless, front brakes are sweet, and anyone giving someone with front brakes shit for using them (even if the trick is "supposed" to be done without them) is a jackass. It is FREESTYLE. Ride it how you want. What's next? harassment for using two fingers on the lever?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2014 7:55 AM

Aftee losing 6 wallets and $200+ in a month from them flying out of my pocket while riding street, the chain wallet became a necessity for me. And i cant tell you how often it falls out of my pocket while riding. Without the chain i would be fucked.

Function over fashion.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/12/2014 8:00 AM

Front brakes for a vader? why not just fakie with a freecoaster as well ya cheating faggot. I'm just kidding by the way. no one get offended or buthurt

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/12/2014 8:42 AM

TO be fair I dont really think anybody is being serious.

|

9/12/2014 8:47 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I lived through the wallet chain being cool back in the late 90s. It is also a handy tool to prevent people from pickpocketing ...more

My post was all sarcasm as Tim and I have ridden together multiple times. However yes it's dumb to use the brake haha

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/12/2014 9:06 AM

Stocksy wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I lived through the wallet chain being cool back in the late 90s. It is also a handy tool to prevent people from pickpocketing ...more

Ricked_Em wrote:

My post was all sarcasm as Tim and I have ridden together multiple times. However yes it's dumb to use the brake haha

Gotcha, was not aware. With all the legit shit talk it gets harder to know who is being serious.

Either way, FRONT BRAKES!!! WOOO!!!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2014 9:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Gotcha, was not aware. With all the legit shit talk it gets harder to know who is being serious.

Either way, FRONT BRAKES!!! ...more

I am all for front brakes but stick that leg out or forward not on the tire

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/12/2014 9:43 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Either way, FRONT BRAKES!!! ...more

Ricked_Em wrote:

I am all for front brakes but stick that leg out or forward not on the tire

Nah, do a front yard instead!

Leg OVER the bars on the front tire (like a candybar vader) but scuff the tire to roll and stand on the front peg.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura