Picked up one of my dream frames!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2018 5:08 PM

Just picked up this NOS fbm capone off ebay!
Stoked!
Going to build it up with new school parts!Photo

Photo

|

brakeless maniac

2/1/2018 5:19 PM

People are gonna hate me but how old is this frame and who’s was it ( if so ) . Looks sick as fuck . Like super early 2000’s ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/1/2018 5:24 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

People are gonna hate me but how old is this frame and who’s was it ( if so ) . Looks sick as fuck . Like super early 2000’s ?

Think this might be around 2004 or so think its Shawn arata the warranty card it comes with is signed by him.! Super stoked!

|

brakeless maniac

2/1/2018 5:30 PM

Oh man now thats one hell of a find!!!

|

2/1/2018 5:31 PM

There is an. NOS fbm outsider up on the bidding block right now its pretty sweet as well!

|

brakeless maniac

2/2/2018 1:51 AM

Saw this a day or two ago it's sick af congrats. Shawn arata was sick but very elusive I wish I could have seen more footage

|

@coupd_tat

2/2/2018 3:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 1:26 AM

Treats! That was my favourite era of fbm. I'd be really tempted by the outsider as cam wood and Tony cardona were 2 of my favourite riders. And the geometry is a treat. That's a badass frame!

Edit: derp. The outsider was Ryan corrigans frame. The joint was cam wood and Tony cardona's. Confused myself as cam wood had a clothing thing called outsider......

|

2/2/2018 6:48 AM

thairishguy wrote:

Oh man now thats one hell of a find!!!

Fbm them selfs are listing stuff on eBay,gotta pay the rent they say

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

2/2/2018 6:50 AM

NICE!!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/2/2018 8:39 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Treats! That was my favourite era of fbm. I'd be really tempted by the outsider as cam wood and Tony cardona were 2 of my favourite riders. And the geometry is a treat. That's a badass frame!

Edit: derp. The outsider was Ryan corrigans frame. The joint was cam wood and Tony cardona's. Confused myself as cam wood had a clothing thing called outsider......

I was tempted,to grab the outsider also lol its a nice frame!

|

brakeless maniac

2/2/2018 8:43 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Joe_Martinez wrote:

I was tempted,to grab the outsider also lol its a nice frame!

Yeah, I've already grabbed a couple bits. It's all shipping out when my son's frame is done. I hope my wife doesn't see the invoice!

|

2/2/2018 8:45 AM

That's badass! I always loved that frame. Not for any other reason than I knew it was quality but more so because my hometown has a house that was owned by Capone back in the day & he'd retreat up to Wisconsin to escape the "coppers" by crossing the boarder! We used to attempt to get on the grounds in H.S. all the time!

|

2/2/2018 2:08 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

That's badass! I always loved that frame. Not for any other reason than I knew it was quality but more so because my hometown has a house that was owned by Capone back in the day & he'd retreat up to Wisconsin to escape the "coppers" by crossing the boarder! We used to attempt to get on the grounds in H.S. all the time!

Lol sweet!

|

brakeless maniac

2/2/2018 4:50 PM

Dang, that is sick! I really like FBM stuff... next time I'm looking for a new frame, I think I'll pick up an FBM... but that won't be for a while as I just picked up my dream frame as well, a Sunday Soundwave!

Photo

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/2/2018 6:02 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Dang, that is sick! I really like FBM stuff... next time I'm looking for a new frame, I think I'll pick up an FBM... but that won't be for a while as I just picked up my dream frame as well, a Sunday Soundwave!

Photo

Dam that looks good!

|

brakeless maniac