Picking up a new bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2017 9:02 AM

Sold my Fiend and now I'm purchasing a 2016 Verde Luxe tomorrow. Bike was only ridden a couple of times by the owner and it's clean as a whistle! Getting a pretty good deal on it and was tossing it out to see if any of you own this bike and what your opinions are on it. Photo

|

1/12/2017 9:11 AM

I don't own one, nor have I seen one first hand. But they seem dialled

|

1/12/2017 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2017 9:32 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I don't own one, nor have I seen one first hand. But they seem dialled

Yeah it seems like a very very decent bike! Definitely one of the best completes I've seen. I'm 6' 2" and with the 21" top tube, 9in bars on a top load, and he added an Eclat laid back seat post for more room. I should feel pretty comfy on this one

|

1/12/2017 1:07 PM

I own one, it's a beast.

|

1/12/2017 2:45 PM

Exil wrote:

I own one, it's a beast.

Haha! Figured as such

|

1/12/2017 6:57 PM

Dammitt!!! Everyone is getting Luxe's but me!

Tax refund time is coming up though...maybe in the next few months!

Great bike!

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/13/2017 3:54 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

Dammitt!!! Everyone is getting Luxe's but me!

Tax refund time is coming up though...maybe in the next few months!

Great bike!

Save them pennies man! Picking mine up today!

|

1/13/2017 5:50 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Sold my Fiend and now I'm purchasing a 2016 Verde Luxe tomorrow. Bike was only ridden a couple of times by the owner and it's clean as a whistle! Getting a pretty good deal on it and was tossing it out to see if any of you own this bike and what your opinions are on it. Photo

Are those Stereo Pickup tires?

|

1/13/2017 6:23 AM

This pic is the same room as bmx museum, but with spare tires. Can't tell if that's the actual bike you're getting or you nabbed a pic from the Internet lol

|

1/13/2017 8:29 AM

Exil wrote:

This pic is the same room as bmx museum, but with spare tires. Can't tell if that's the actual bike you're getting or you nabbed a pic from the Internet lol

Exactly that bike haha guy is local here

|

1/13/2017 8:31 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

am-shaegar wrote:

Are those Stereo Pickup tires?

They are Duo high streets

|

1/13/2017 8:23 PM

Picked it up and couldn't be happier with it! So far one of the best completes out there period! I'll do a bike check asap

|

1/14/2017 6:33 AM

I've been eyeing this bike for a while?
Can you give a bike review in a few months?
Looks Awsome man

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

1/14/2017 7:07 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

I've been eyeing this bike for a while?
Can you give a bike review in a few months?
Looks Awsome man

I just did a bike check but yes of course I'll give updates as I go with this thing. So far it's incredible

|