Picture?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2013 2:24 PM

why do so many people have the same profile picture as me and can all of you who do change it i like it but i dont want people to get confused

|

8/26/2013 2:27 PM

its the default picture. change it troll

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2013 2:33 PM

i think its cool everyone else should change theres

|

8/26/2013 2:36 PM

Suck my dick

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/26/2013 2:37 PM

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/26/2013 2:40 PM

im not gay i have a girlfriend

|

8/26/2013 2:41 PM

lmfao^

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2013 2:44 PM

FeindBMX32 wrote:

i think its cool everyone else should change theres

step 1-buy 6ft of rope
step 2- find a nice sturdy tree limb about 12ft high
step 3- tie one end of your new rope around said tree limb
step 4- get a chair
step 5- place chair under the rope
step 6- stand on chair
step 7- tie other end around your neck
step 8- kick chair out from under you
step 9- enjoy your last 5 minutes on earth

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/26/2013 2:46 PM

FeindBMX32 wrote:

i think its cool everyone else should change theres

SnM An1mal wrote:

step 1-buy 6ft of rope
step 2- find a nice sturdy tree limb about 12ft high
step 3- tie one end of your new rope around said tree limb
step 4- get a chair
step 5- place chair under the rope
step 6- stand on chair
step 7- tie other end around your neck
step 8- kick chair out from under you
step 9- enjoy your last 5 minutes on earth

why do you want me to kill my self i just want to ride BMX like Garret

|

8/26/2013 2:50 PM

FeindBMX32 wrote:

i think its cool everyone else should change theres

SnM An1mal wrote:

step 1-buy 6ft of rope
step 2- find a nice sturdy tree limb about 12ft high
step 3- tie one end of your new rope around said tree limb
step 4- get a chair
step 5- place chair under the rope
step 6- stand on chair
step 7- tie other end around your neck
step 8- kick chair out from under you
step 9- enjoy your last 5 minutes on earth

FeindBMX32 wrote:

why do you want me to kill my self i just want to ride BMX like Garret

Youre an annoying pigfucker

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/26/2013 2:51 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

step 1-buy 6ft of rope
step 2- find a nice sturdy tree limb about 12ft high
step 3- tie one end of your new rope around said tree limb
step 4- get a chair
step 5- place chair under the rope
step 6- stand on chair
step 7- tie other end around your neck
step 8- kick chair out from under you
step 9- enjoy your last 5 minutes on earth

FeindBMX32 wrote:

why do you want me to kill my self i just want to ride BMX like Garret

SnM An1mal wrote:

Youre an annoying pigfucker

im not trying to be im just expressing myself

|

8/26/2013 2:56 PM

FeindBMX32 wrote:

why do you want me to kill my self i just want to ride BMX like Garret

SnM An1mal wrote:

Youre an annoying pigfucker

FeindBMX32 wrote:

im not trying to be im just expressing myself

art class and therapy are places for expressing yourself... not VitalBMX

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook