Pinch Flat?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2012 9:18 PM

Okay so i was riding with my friends today for a good three hours and hung out and i started going home and my tire was deflated. I then walked all the way home (uphill) and checked it out at my house and the tire still had air in it somewhat, so i just thought i would fill it up in the morning, but in the morning, the tire was totally flat and saggin(lol). Is it a pinch flat?
Ive use the search bar and read this:
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/psi,494488
And i think it maybe, but im not sure. Do i need a need tube?

|

7/25/2012 9:44 PM

the fuck..

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/25/2012 9:46 PM

you need a new tube regardless, if the tube goes flat, something is wrong, when something is wrong you fix it, i dont mean by using patches, i mean go cough up 4 bucks for a tube

|

7/25/2012 9:50 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

you need a new tube regardless, if the tube goes flat, something is wrong, when something is wrong you fix it, i dont mean by using patches, i mean go cough up 4 bucks for a tube

patches you can buy at target, bell i think, work very well for small holes.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/25/2012 9:51 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

im probably stupid and used the patches wrong but patches can suck my dick cause they dont work, new tube is the way to go

|

7/25/2012 9:54 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

im probably stupid and used the patches wrong but patches can suck my dick cause they dont work, new tube is the way to go

yeah usually i get a flat from the damn stem valve getting pulled and leaking somehow.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/25/2012 9:58 PM

carjakester wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

yeah usually i get a flat from the damn stem valve getting pulled and leaking somehow.

i usually only get flats from casing, and then i have a pinch flat thats twice the size of a patch, patches only work for thorn punctures and like you said small holes, pinch flats arent circular and normally come in pairs

|