Pissed.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2009 7:13 PM

Ok so I probably got scammed by a kid on here after he told me his refs and they were legit and I checked and he say he ship first then he said nah I'll wait And now it's been like 10 days and I still haven't gotten it, and every time I ask for the tracking he has an excuse either I'm not home it's on my desk or my dads at work he has it or iv been busy with Christmas stuff so I'm here thinking he probably scammed me since he says he shipped on the 18th and he's just one state down and I got a package from Georgia that was sent on xmas eve already. So I'm sitting here waiting for tommorrow to come abs hope it's here.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/27/2009 7:14 PM

Who is it?

|

12/27/2009 7:25 PM

Omg i was just talking to you about this! want some of my thurky hill diet green tea to calm you down? its gooddddddd! (:

|

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

12/27/2009 7:35 PM

if hes one state down, go down to his house and kick his ass

|

12/28/2009 1:06 PM

This faggot isnt replying, Anyone live near Spotswood, New Jersey?

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:08 PM

wat a douche.he could jus be really slow on shipping tough

|

12/28/2009 1:09 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

wat a douche.he could jus be really slow on shipping tough

he said he shipped it last monday and he lives in new jersey, i got a package from Georgia that was mailed on christmas eve and a package that was mailed from cali on the 23rd already.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:09 PM

me?

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

12/28/2009 1:13 PM

2funny4u wrote:

me?

wtf

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/28/2009 1:13 PM

2funny4u wrote:

me?

it says hes from jersey...

READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/28/2009 1:14 PM

2funny4u wrote:

me?

no no no, vam gave me the tracking already

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:15 PM

What should i do? Was thinking at first, post an ad on craigslist for a flash mob at this bastards house. But right now im gonna wait and see if he replies, for the past 4 days, he hasnt replied.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:17 PM

spikez5 wrote:

What should i do? Was thinking at first, post an ad on craigslist for a flash mob at this bastards house. But right now im gonna wait and see if he replies, for the past 4 days, he hasnt replied.

Who is he?

|

12/28/2009 1:18 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Did you ship out already?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/28/2009 1:26 PM

spikez5 wrote:

tibug wrote:

Did you ship out already?

yea i did, cuz abod said hes legit. and he said he had refs. and i saw him selling awhile back also.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:30 PM

spikez5 wrote:

j wrote:

Who is he?

?

|

12/28/2009 1:47 PM

Im gonna have abod contact him, cuz abod said hes legit on the thread.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:50 PM

spikez5 wrote:

I say you get some guys near jersey like one of the people you have sold to, to head down to his house and tell him to send the fucking package. Scammers cant be tolerated, and even if its late shipping that should not be allowed either more than a few days is to much.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/28/2009 1:52 PM

spikez5 wrote:

funtington wrote:

I say you get some guys near jersey like one of the people you have sold to, to head down to his house and tell him to send the fucking package. Scammers cant be tolerated, and even if its late shipping that should not be allowed either more than a few days is to much.

noone i know actually lives near him

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:54 PM

who am i tracking down?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/28/2009 1:55 PM

abod wrote:

who am i tracking down?

chadr. u said in his for sale thread, hes legit and for the past couple days he told me he had the tracking but never gave it to me and since saturday night, he hasnt replied to any of my texts.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:57 PM

abod wrote:

who am i tracking down?

lmao
bodman is the serial killer spikez5 is the boss haha its like a mafia LMFAO

|

12/28/2009 1:58 PM

abod wrote:

who am i tracking down?

wesleytramel wrote:

lmao

hahah yah

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 1:59 PM

abod wrote:

who am i tracking down?

wesleytramel wrote:

lmao

spikez5 wrote:

hahah yah

u have no idea how hard i actually laughed at that haha

|

12/28/2009 1:59 PM

abods like 30-40min from him

|

12/28/2009 2:01 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

more like an hour and a half. haha.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/28/2009 2:02 PM

spikez5 wrote:

chadr. u said in his for sale thread, hes legit and for the past couple days he told me he had the tracking but never gave it to me and since saturday night, he hasnt replied to any of my texts.

Maybe he just forgot.. remember with me i swore i shipped it out and i just kept forgetting to give you the tracking.. but then again i would answer your text

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

12/28/2009 2:02 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

abod wrote:

Do you know him or anything tho? He's not replyin to any if my txts at all and I want my shot I bought

|

kobe bryant ready

12/28/2009 2:04 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

abod wrote:

you live near trenton?
he lives in spotswood. thats 40min.

|

12/28/2009 2:04 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

abod wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

Do you know him or anything tho? He's not replyin to any if my txts at all and I want my shot I bought

yeah i sold him my front wheel last year right after christmas. he isnt responding to my txts either.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!