Pissed as hell

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2013 1:18 PM

Today i decided to regain my tricks. I fucking lost 6 inches on my foot hop an im doing the same exact motion. Also i keep on messing up on 180's even though i tried the exact same motion for 1 hour straight i made no progress. Whats goin on?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/14/2013 1:20 PM

first time, it will get better in a few days

|

Bruh

6/14/2013 1:21 PM

Every now and then, we all have "off" days. It happens to everyone. Thank God for those days when you just rock the fuck out of everything you try. Those help to make up for it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/14/2013 1:22 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Every now and then, we all have "off" days. It happens to everyone. Thank God for those days when you just rock the fuck out ...more

Every damn day for 180's is my off day sad.

|

I ride for my papou.

6/14/2013 1:24 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Every now and then, we all have "off" days. It happens to everyone. Thank God for those days when you just rock the fuck out ...more

SickDude wrote:

Watch youtube tutorials

Watch an edit that pumps and motivates you to ride

Go try that shit

|

6/14/2013 1:42 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

Watch youtube tutorials

Go try that shit

I did that shit for a whole month...

|

I ride for my papou.

6/14/2013 1:44 PM

SickDude wrote:

KaneF15 wrote:

Watch youtube tutorials

Go try that shit

SickDude wrote:

I did that shit for a whole month...

You have to keep trying, you won't get it over night, when you get tricks it feels good.

I'm trying to get my fakies dialed still

|

6/14/2013 2:08 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

You have to keep trying, you won't get it over night, when you get tricks it feels good.

I'm trying to get my fakies dialed ...more

Those are stupid haha

|

I ride for my papou.

6/14/2013 3:38 PM

Believe me i know your frustration. Since my Complex Regional Pain Syndrome really kicked in & fucked my nerves totally my riding has gone to absolute wank. I could hop over bar height, Hop 3's, Hop Bars, 180's for days! Numerous Tech tricks & i was a pretty advanced Flatlander too! I can barely do anything now. It sucks i'm packing up Street & Park going to concentrate on my Flatland again. Hopefully by the time my new ride is built i might actually be able to ride it & maybe even progress!

|

6/14/2013 8:57 PM

Well i just learned this trick within the last month, but keep in mind i ride everyday for at very least 4 hours and at most all day. haha so I have been getting comfortable with them, the height of the hop has about half as much to do with it as how fast the bars come around, get them around QUICK and try and get the hop nice and smooth and what helped me was to land pretty rear heavy so i had time to kinda get control of it. Get them all the way spun very fast, hop rear heavy to get comfortable, then do em where you land 2 tires. Hope this helps.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/14/2013 9:50 PM

like everyone said its just like one of thoes off days but for 180's they take a SHIT ton of practice and ask every one on here they will say the same thing to. just keep trying its gna be a bitch to learn but once u get them u will be happy

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/14/2013 11:04 PM

Dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur retarded phone dur the fuck dur dur during the first dur to get it to be in touch with bricks of bricking on the other skyscrapers of Alanis the fuck did you know that some people have been the most important thing is to get it here putting joking the same shit too many of us who we encourage some great ideas for the next few dozen donut button Stop doing 180s and and to something new like peg taps on curbs and 360 tire taps half alf cabs maybe your 180s are off because you don't ride backwards enough

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 11:08 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

It happens to me every day. Ill be warmed up, riding solid, get in the car to go to the store for some drank, come back and can't do shit. Then I just get pissed and don't wanna ride

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/14/2013 11:13 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

It happens to me every day. Ill be warmed up, riding solid, get in the car to go to the store for some drank, come back and ...more

I have similar shit happen like people I will stop me to talk for a sec and end up being for a moment then I go back it ride and I'm not as pumpkined

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/14/2013 11:17 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur retarded phone dur the ...more

I swear to God if i didn't feel sorry for you i would smash your teeth in

|

I ride for my papou.

6/15/2013 1:23 AM

Dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur retarded phone dur the ...more

SickDude wrote:

then don't feel sorry for him. and your not going to learn a 180 in a week. or a month. it took me 9 months to 180. so just calm down and work up to it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/15/2013 7:38 AM

SickDude wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

then don't feel sorry for him. and your not going to learn a 180 in a week. or a month. it took me 9 months to 180. so just ...more

it took me a long time too, back when i starded i could fakie far as fuck turn around good but if i 180'd into it i got fucked allot untill i forced myself to land it this one day and it clicked

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/15/2013 7:40 AM

took me like a month of 180ing before i could roll out now they are dialed just learned half cabs last month and i can already oppo 180 opp half cab did 2 last night super stoked

|

6/15/2013 7:41 AM

some people i know just cant 180 rollout they got bored and learned 360s

|

6/15/2013 8:52 AM

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

some people i know just cant 180 rollout they got bored and learned 360s

I was 540ing fly out before 180 flat!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/15/2013 9:06 AM

Lol it takes time man, as easy as it seems 180s don't come withing a week of doing them. It took me a good 5 months after riding to get the spin and even longer to get the fakie. I just learned 3s a while ago. Some people learn slower than others, the more you practice the more results you see. Bmx is not something that you learn easily.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/15/2013 1:14 PM

I feel like I'm the only person on this planet that didn't have A lot of trouble learning 180's :o. But it did take me a long ass time. I was a slow learner and I still am one to be honest. You just have to want to learn the trick and have to commit, and can't let yourself get pissed even if you fuck up a hundred times. Let's hope you're not like me and gets pissed if i can't land something after the 5th try. If you're out biking and you're getting mad or tired, seriously, just sit down on a curb for like 5 minutes and just listen to a song or something. Just forget about it. Then try again.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

6/15/2013 1:35 PM

Hell yeah, my natural goofy 180s are still sometimes both wheels off the ground thing. And just to let you know, my oppo 180s are way harder but they're cleaner considering I'm left-footed and spin left so I can't kick with my rear leg, but when I oppo 180 to the right, I can kick out my rear foot. I don't even know if you can understand this. I've been typing badly all morning today..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke