Pivotal Seat ID?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2019 3:43 PM

Never seen this logo before. Just curious if anyone knows what seat this is.

Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/19/2019 6:40 PM

Looks very much like "Little Devil" to me. wassat

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

6/19/2019 7:48 PM

I got drunk at the trails with the guy who owns the pivotal patent twice last week , good times

|

6/19/2019 8:34 PM

deity mtb

|

6/19/2019 9:51 PM

You mean Instagram's biggest used parts dealer doesn't know?

|

6/20/2019 12:17 AM

WHOA it belongs to the MONGOOSE SNI-

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/20/2019 5:14 AM

The logo on the seat fabric is a match to that of the little rubber part for the bolt hole. Perhaps Pivotal the brand (where the seat tech came from) is who made it? AKA Macneil?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/20/2019 5:55 AM

jets9998 wrote:

deity mtb

^ agree

|

6/20/2019 7:43 AM

jbales wrote:

Hey man I only do BMX not MTB lol. Truthfully didn't even think that MTBs used Pivotal seats. Learn something new every day!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/20/2019 8:02 AM

jbales wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Hey man I only do BMX not MTB lol. Truthfully didn't even think that MTBs used Pivotal seats. Learn something new every day!

I have only seen them on dirt jumpers and a couple downhill bikes so it isn't common.

|