Plastic pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2016 3:09 PM

I'm looking at plastic pegs and their is one that has caught my eye and it is the eclat venom peg,have any of you guys ride the venom peg?? Do you ride street with rough concrete ledges.Idk I'm just looking for some long lasting plastic pegs.how long does you're plastic legs usually last.HATE WELCOME

|

1/19/2016 3:48 PM

I have all 4 and they last forever , with rotation I haven't been through a sleeve in almost a year

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/19/2016 4:02 PM

Fr what kind of pegs you ride bro?

|

1/19/2016 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2016 5:24 PM

I ride Stolen Silencers and they last like other plastic pegs do... pretty short life if all you ride is rough unwaxed concrete but long if you avoid it. I definitely miss having steel at certain spots.
Just choose a diameter and length that you like and what material you like too (aluminum vs steel) Most of the stuff about proprietary plastics and such is marketing fluff.

|

1/19/2016 5:34 PM

I have Gsport Plegs on my setup now, and have a set of Primo Binarys as well that I never went through. I never grind too much though, and when I do it is at a park.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/19/2016 7:17 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I have all 4 and they last forever , with rotation I haven't been through a sleeve in almost a year

Eclat Venoms

I have a bike check like 3-4 pages back in the bike check section , might show you better than I can explain . Most of my bike is Eclat , they're sick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/20/2016 5:17 AM

Eclat Venoms

I have a bike check like 3-4 pages back in the bike check section , might show you better than I can explain . Most of my bike is Eclat , they're sick

You should post some pics on here plzz

|

1/20/2016 5:55 AM

Been running Cult Butter pegs for a couple months now, I ride street/park and the pegs have hold up pretty well.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!