Please help if you can.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2019 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 4:52 PM

https://www.gofundme.com/p9b6x-help-me-buy-a-bmx
Please guys anything helps out. I havent rode in almost 10 years and id love to start up again.

|

3/7/2019 4:49 PM

??

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

3/7/2019 4:54 PM

I'm sorry id love to get another bike, I just don't have the funds the funds the reason I stopped so long ago is because my bike was stolen.

|

3/7/2019 5:03 PM

Not to be a prick but you could easily make that much in 2 or 3 weeks of mowing people's lawns, walking their dogs, whatever. This just seems like laziness and lack of creativity...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/7/2019 5:10 PM

I'm sorry

|

3/7/2019 5:12 PM

Guess I'll give up on this end of just trying to get some help

|

3/7/2019 5:26 PM

keebler_bmx420 wrote:

...as opposed to helping yourself...

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/7/2019 5:27 PM

keebler_bmx420 wrote:

that’s the spirit!

|

3/7/2019 5:28 PM

I'm sorry all the money I have goes towards bills and my wife and kids id just have to have one nice thing for myself.

|

3/7/2019 5:30 PM

I'm sorry I'm not trying to sit here and fight.

|

3/7/2019 6:09 PM

Thanks man I just started the go fund me cause any time I try to ask for money I get in trouble.

|

3/7/2019 6:11 PM

I'm never one to ask for hand outs I just thought it might help.

|

3/7/2019 6:22 PM

And now I just feel like a fucking idiot for asking for help

|

3/7/2019 6:35 PM

I get it, but to come onto a forum and beg for money isn't the best way of doing things.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

3/7/2019 6:39 PM

keebler_bmx420 wrote:

I'm never one to ask for hand outs I just thought it might help.

I feel like 90% of people I see asking for money on the internet like to specify that they're "never one to ask for hand outs."

I'm never one to do heroin. That means I don't do heroin. It doesn't mean I do heroin occasionally.

|

3/7/2019 6:46 PM

Im sorry guys

|

3/7/2019 6:56 PM

keebler_bmx420 wrote:

Im sorry guys

In fairness, how did you think it was going to work out? Everyone's got their own problems with bills and whatever to deal with.

You could try selling stuff you don't need or, as I suggested upthread, get a temporary job.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/7/2019 11:53 PM

"keebler_bmx420"

Maybe stop buying those shitty drugs and keep your money for a bike?

Probably too sensible to do.

|

3/8/2019 5:18 AM

I would suggest looking into selling plasma at a center, or picking up a part time gig at a bike shop-usually you can buy stuff at cost or just over it through a shop job. Saves a LOT of money.

There are ways to squirrel money away. Do it.

Even setting up a new bank account and putting $5 a paycheck into it. Collect cans, scrap etc and sell to local metal recycling places. Offer to haul junk one day a week and sell it for the weight of the metals.

Mow some lawns, shovel snow if you get any, sell old stuff, download those pyramid scheme "add your friends" apps that some have done. *cough tim cough*

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/8/2019 5:28 AM

Work. If you've already got a job, do some over time.
Nothing worth having comes free.

|

3/8/2019 10:40 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Work. If you've already got a job, do some over time.
Nothing worth having comes free.

I mean...

|

Hmmm

3/8/2019 10:52 AM

stop being fucking assholes to this guy. he already heard no there is no reason to berate him for asking...

|

13 years old

3/8/2019 10:56 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

I feel like 90% of people I see asking for money on the internet like to specify that they're "never one to ask for hand outs."

I'm never one to do heroin. That means I don't do heroin. It doesn't mean I do heroin occasionally.

Occasionally is the operative word. You can do heroin, just don't do it all the time, and at some point, stop.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/8/2019 11:20 AM

Krooked wrote:

stop being fucking assholes to this guy. he already heard no there is no reason to berate him for asking...

Cool.

Can everyone give me some money too? I need a lot more important things than just a bike. I can list them, and add a sob story if it helps?

|

3/8/2019 11:27 AM

Krooked wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Cool.

Can everyone give me some money too? I need a lot more important things than just a bike. I can list them, and add a sob story if it helps?

Yeah Steve needs a top of the line coffee machine.

He spends all his money on bike parts unfortunately though so if you could all please donate it would help a lot

|

Hmmm

3/8/2019 11:31 AM

x2 on the plasma centers, if you have one close by you can make like $75/week for 2-3 hours of your time. They pay out onto a debit card, you get your cash right away. Often times first timers get like $50/visit for the first 5 visits or something like that.

When i was a student, that's how I made my extra cash. I'd still be doing it too if I had a center that was close by

|

3/8/2019 8:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2019 8:54 PM

Swaggy P wrote:

x2 on the plasma centers, if you have one close by you can make like $75/week for 2-3 hours of your time. They pay out onto a debit card, you get your cash right away. Often times first timers get like $50/visit for the first 5 visits or something like that.

When i was a student, that's how I made my extra cash. I'd still be doing it too if I had a center that was close by

Man I read your post and thought; “damn I got two plasma cutters” lmao then it dawned on me. You said plasma centers not cutters lol

Op probably has money for dope though..... but not a bike.

|

3/8/2019 10:50 PM

Krooked wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Cool.

Edman123 wrote:

Yeah Steve needs a top of the line coffee machine.

He spends all his money on bike parts unfortunately though so if you could all please donate it would help a lot

Coffee is bae

|

3/8/2019 11:03 PM

If you can't afford a bike then how would you afford the maintenance on the bike?

|

3/9/2019 8:30 AM

give me all your fucking money

|

fack off