Please help me with this one!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2014 12:52 AM

Hey guys im new to vital bmx. so i want to know your opinions. what is better the animal kotulak multi tool or the shadow conspiracy multi tool? i hate carrying a bunch of tools in a bag everywhere i go. i just want something that i could just put in my pocket. please reply! thanks!

|

1/6/2014 1:04 AM

I'd say shadow but I'm not sure i think that's the one with the chain breaker .......I have a dk random wrench and a park tools chain breaker that works well all I need is a crank tool

|

1/6/2014 1:21 AM

Those tools are super convienient but they can't fit in your pocket.

|

1/6/2014 1:45 AM

brianoob wrote:

i was just thinking i could hook it to my belt loop or something. but thanks.

|

1/6/2014 6:24 AM

brianoob wrote:

sunny_D wrote:

Then you have aseveral pound object bouncing around beating your legs.

Just get a small backpack or even a Camelbak works great (I LOVE mine for street, tool space AND water. PERFECT)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/6/2014 8:07 AM

brianoob wrote:

sunny_D wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Just get a small backpack or even a Camelbak works great (I LOVE mine for street, tool space AND water. PERFECT)

Yeah really. Try riding around with a hammer hanging from your belt and see if you enjoy that.

|

1/6/2014 2:28 PM

sunny_D wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Fondue wrote:

Yeah really. Try riding around with a hammer hanging from your belt and see if you enjoy that.

the thing is i just hate wearing bags period. they make me sweat alot and so which do you think is better? the animal or the shadow conspiracy multi tool?

|