Please help the noob

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2011 2:43 AM

ok so i am nw to bmx and the only bike i got is a really old mongoose sniper, so i was looking for a new bike...I would like to go custom but i only have £400. so about 651 us dollars. so i think go complete and just change stuff as i go, whats your thoughts?

|

BIKE CHECK FOR AMANDA!!!!!
united beacon frame is legit.

8/3/2011 2:52 AM

Okay, first of, £400 is not $651, it doesn't work like that. £400, is about $400, when tax etc is put into consideration.

Completes are always good, but make sure you have researched what you should look for on a bike. Have a look at this

Now is a perfect time to buy a complete BMX, because all the 2011 bikes are on sale, as the 2012 bikes are now being released from the different brands. Have a look on this page to check out some sale bikes

I would just like to say, that on Source, for £15, they will build up your bike, and when it comes, you just have to screw on the pedals, and turn the bars, everything else is dialed in already!

If you need any more help, please just ask, and we will all be happy to help!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

8/3/2011 2:57 AM

camjf wrote:

Okay, first of, £400 is not $651, it doesn't work like that. £400, is about $400, when tax etc is put into consideration.

Completes are always good, but make sure you have researched what you should look for on a bike. Have a look at this

Now is a perfect time to buy a complete BMX, because all the 2011 bikes are on sale, as the 2012 bikes are now being released from the different brands. Have a look on this page to check out some sale bikes

I would just like to say, that on Source, for £15, they will build up your bike, and when it comes, you just have to screw on the pedals, and turn the bars, everything else is dialed in already!

Thanks smile

|

8/3/2011 2:59 AM

camjf wrote:

hpooper wrote:

Thanks smile

No problem! Have you found any bikes you like on there? Or any other site?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

8/3/2011 3:03 AM

yeah thinking about the fit aitken 3
but this is really close to me so i am going there today

|

8/3/2011 3:11 AM

hpooper wrote:

yeah thinking about the fit aitken 3
but this is really close to me so i am going there today

Fit complete's are one of the best!
That shop is rider owned and run, and they are a really good shop! They'll be able to really help you out!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

8/3/2011 3:14 AM

Or an united rn3

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..