Please help this was posted at our local today

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2020 7:28 PM

So basically this park was built off of all fund raisers from bike riders how do we show the county this is wrong?all the ledges have angle iron.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

1/16/2020 9:29 PM

Looks like it was a sign made by a skater that hates bikes...did you confirm it was real?

|

1/16/2020 9:41 PM

Throw the sign away

|

fack off

1/16/2020 10:14 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Looks like it was a sign made by a skater that hates bikes...did you confirm it was real?

Sadly the sign is real. It's sad but I think it needs to change with me trying to talk to the county again.

|

1/16/2020 10:25 PM

|

1/17/2020 1:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2020 6:03 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

threesomemist wrote:

Sadly the sign is real. It's sad but I think it needs to change with me trying to talk to the county again.

Fuck the sign, ride the park, have fun, respect the other users.

|

1/17/2020 5:39 AM

Least you could ride, but that's bullshit. It doesn't look official at all so I'd go shred.

|

1/17/2020 5:51 AM

Just go shred and have fun. F the sign

|

1/17/2020 8:48 AM

Jumping is more fun than grinding any way

|

1/17/2020 8:57 AM

Grind the sign

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/17/2020 8:59 AM

I would honestly contact your local city parks and rec people (as they set the rules) to confirm if it is valid-guessing it is NOT.

We had some skaters try to pull the same thing at a bikes allowed park back in the day. We put pegs through their sign.

Also when running plastic pegs/sleeves (and pedals) you alleviate about 99.9% of any concerns for damage, and honestly that can turn it into a "why don't skaters use plastic trucks" argument when they try to call you out for pegs.

"Plastic pegs are softer than your aluminum trucks. So tell me again who will cause more damage." This is a fun conversation I have had. I also argued with a local that my pegs grind about 4 inches of the top of ledge and their trucks ONLY grind the corners, so all the chipping is caused by them and my grinds actually SHARPEN/FIX the ledge damage they cause. He was SO pissed.

Or pull pegs and learn pedal and crank arm grinds. Then you are following the rules (assuming that terrible sign is legit) AND still get to grind stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/17/2020 9:11 AM

To start with, a portable, temporary, sign doesn't mean jack.. If it's not an ordinance, or law, or on a permanent official sign, you can only be asked to stop using pegs if caught. You cannot be fined, or arrested..

Do what you want, because those that care don't matter, and those that matter, don't care..

|

1/17/2020 9:54 AM

Learn pegless axle grinds and show 'em.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

1/17/2020 10:24 AM

It’s a misprint. They forgot a comma after the “No” and an exclamation point after the “Allowed”

|

1/20/2020 5:09 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I would honestly contact your local city parks and rec people (as they set the rules) to confirm if it is valid-guessing it is NOT.

We had some skaters try to pull the same thing at a bikes allowed park back in the day. We put pegs through their sign.

Also when running plastic pegs/sleeves (and pedals) you alleviate about 99.9% of any concerns for damage, and honestly that can turn it into a "why don't skaters use plastic trucks" argument when they try to call you out for pegs.

"Plastic pegs are softer than your aluminum trucks. So tell me again who will cause more damage." This is a fun conversation I have had. I also argued with a local that my pegs grind about 4 inches of the top of ledge and their trucks ONLY grind the corners, so all the chipping is caused by them and my grinds actually SHARPEN/FIX the ledge damage they cause. He was SO pissed.

Or pull pegs and learn pedal and crank arm grinds. Then you are following the rules (assuming that terrible sign is legit) AND still get to grind stuff.

This is one of the best replies I have seen.

|

1/22/2020 5:11 AM

Step one go to the park at night
Step two pour gas on sign lots of it
Step three catch that piece of shit sign on fire
Step four shove an American flag in it’s remains

Fight for your freedom!

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/22/2020 6:49 AM

Man, I really hate seeing stuff like this. It's so baseless and discriminatory. Fuck that shit. Good luck OP.

|

Licensed Desk Jockey

1/22/2020 10:20 AM

Ride it. When the skaters bitch tell them ok, you feel free to call the police and when the police come and make me take them off I will. Until then you do your thing I’ll do mine.

|

1/22/2020 12:05 PM

also, just ride. eventually they will get tired of enforcing the rule and will give up.

|

fack off