Please leave your opinion

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2016 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2016 5:15 PM

Looking for opinions on this bike im going to setup soon the reason its 2 different rim colors right now is because i dont have the money for a front rim
$510
2015 cult gateway
Mission intrepid fa cassette wheel
Kmc drop buster chain
Odyssey Mpegs pegs
Odi nylon bar ends
Fiend team bars 8.25"rise
Stolen thermalite pedals
Mission fleet tire (x2)

Photo

Photo

or just buy https://www.danscomp.com/products/102608/2016_Colony_Inception_Bike.html

|

5/2/2016 6:20 PM

Just buy the Colony . They make good stuff and it's easier plus you get warranty off it compared to a bunch of parts of you buy from a local shop. Also , if you have to order a bunch of stuff separately the shipping costs begin to add up

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2016 6:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Just buy the Colony . They make good stuff and it's easier plus you get warranty off it compared to a bunch of parts of you ...more

free shipping im ordering all at once

|

5/2/2016 7:02 PM

Are you buying that bike with all those parts on it already, or are you buying the Cult bike and also buying all those parts? If you're buying both the bike and the parts separately, then I would say definitely do not do that. For $510, there's easily better deals. Besides, the back hub you're getting is 3/8" female... You'll bend the shit out of those in the rear, not to mention the tires you're buying with it are the EXACT same ones that are currently on the Cult (unless it's one of the models that come with Cult Vans tires, in which case you're getting worse tires)... so you're wasting money there.

My advice would be to find a better complete bike, there's some sales going on right now and I'm sure you could find a way better one for $510, maybe even under.

|

5/2/2016 7:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Are you buying that bike with all those parts on it already, or are you buying the Cult bike and also buying all those parts? ...more

Im buying the parts and bike at same time for a total of $510 it comes with cult vans tires i want the mission tires because they have white walls, do you think i should go with the colony then? the reason i was gonna do this instead of the colony is because it looks better imo

|

5/2/2016 7:16 PM

I think what they're trying to get across is that Colony (Or another brand that sells quality completes) has/have real good complete bikes, and, in the long run, it will last longer. Not to mention you're getting a SOLID complete bike to begin building and adding upon. You say $510.00? I think you'd be best off with a complete from Colony or FIT.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/2/2016 7:26 PM

Westlee wrote:

Im buying the parts and bike at same time for a total of $510 it comes with cult vans tires i want the mission tires because ...more

Don't buy a bike just because of how it looks...

Function >>>> Fashion.

I don't like Colony personally, so I'd go with a different brand. I just looked on Danscomp and the 2017 Kink Liberty would be an excellent choice. It's cheaper at $449.95 and much better than the bike and parts you were going to get anyway.

Plus it comes with 2 steel pegs, and you still have $60 to spend on white wall tires if you REALLY want them that badly... Just get something other than the Mission tires so you're not downgrading the tires that are currently on it just for looks.

|

5/3/2016 9:32 AM

It sucks

|