Please support our cause.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2015 11:22 AM

https://www.facebook.com/Tullamoreneedsnewskatepark/likes

Our town needs a new skatepark (CONCRETE) The ramps are old, slippy no matter how dry it is, takes days to drain and has no flow.

|

2/1/2015 2:35 PM

Fuck i don't even have a skatepark. Gimmie that park i'll ride it. I have a park worse than that that i drive to go to...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/1/2015 4:27 PM

My nearest park is an hour and a half away...and is not free. Quit your bitching

|

2/1/2015 4:32 PM

Place looks better than what we have.
Take some initiative and wipe them down and help dry out the place.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

2/1/2015 5:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2015 5:08 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo

=
Photo

whats cheaper dirt, and a rented bobcat and your local riders? or 8 tons of concrete?
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/2/2015 11:15 AM

A new concrete skatepark was built 30 minutes away from me

Another concrete park is a 20 minute train journey, and the other concrete park is 20 minutes drive too.

The closest indoor park is an hours drive away and it's still sketchy (and 15 euro for the day)

Why was our town completely ignored? The two concrete parks were built and they are good, why were we just left with a silly excuse for skateparks, this isn't about it being wet and not able to ride.

The ramps even on the driest summer days are super slippy, it doesn't matter if the sun is shining on the ramps, you will slip out.

|

2/2/2015 11:27 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

Another concrete park is a 20 minute train journey, and the other ...more

You have no idea how lame this sounds dude.

I would seriously love it if i could even GO to the nearest concrete park to me. I technically have a park thats like 40 minutes away that is super nice, but you know what isn't allowed? BIKES!! So if you sign anything, get a petition for us to have our park thats further away than yours to allow bikes.

ALL the other parks are over an hour away. And the closest indoor is 1 hour and a half (without traffic) and costs TWICE as much as yours does. the other one is the better part of two hours away and I havent even been to because i can't get a ride LET ALONE a train to take me. So you have it good.

I go to a park thats WORSE than that one that's 30 minutes away and is usually overrun with little swag fags and inbreds. They closed the slightly better pre fabricated park that was a little closer because they are absolute fucking idiots that deserve to be run over by trucks and caught on fire. Thats seriously how dumb these jock-strap licking faggot ass morons are. And i AM NOT exaggerrating. Julio can go fuck himself with a house. My point being made, you have it fine.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/2/2015 11:33 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

Another concrete park is a 20 minute train journey, and the other ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

I would seriously love it if i could even GO to the nearest concrete park to me. ...more

It's all fine until a little kid thinks that they are fine to ride in summer but then cracks his head

|

2/2/2015 12:20 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

It's all fine until a little kid thinks that they are fine to ride in summer but then cracks his head

Skateparks are a ride at your own risk facility and generally stated that helmets are required and if not you may not sue them for any liability. The point here being, what you just said could be solved/probably is solved by a sign stating these things. I'm not trying to be a dick but I want you to know that some people don't have this stuff.

|

2/2/2015 12:29 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I would seriously love it if i could even GO to the nearest concrete park to me. ...more

kaneBMX wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Skateparks are a ride at your own risk facility and generally stated that helmets are required and if not you may not sue them ...more

There are signs up in the skatepark, me and my friends ride helmets. There is also a sign up in the park saying to not use the park when it's slippery. But it's slippy all year round.

and I understand that it's coming off wrong for people that don't have a park but if they were to ever make a petition or support group I would support and I'd probably even donate what ever money I had

|

2/2/2015 12:30 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

kaneBMX wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Skateparks are a ride at your own risk facility and generally stated that helmets are required and if not you may not sue them ...more

Photo
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/2/2015 12:40 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

I wish our park was more organized, the council doesn't give a fuck

|