Please tell me the diffrence between these frames.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2014 7:55 PM

Kinda fed up with this I am ready to buy a frame don't know which one...:/ fit Benny, fit Mac, or fit savage. I wanna spin fast in air, and street but I was on my friends 2012 verde cadet and it felt like my legs were up so high. Don't like that I have no clue if it's because it has a high bb or... I want something not like that with my legs lower but can still spin fast and have a short chain stay for manuals. Like I said either a Fit Benny, savage, or Mac. Or the new WTP frames. Can someone please help me out and tell me what frame would suit me better through the three fit frames I narrowed it down to or mabye suggest some WTP frames? Thanks appreciate it!

|

11/21/2014 7:59 PM

|

11/21/2014 8:01 PM

|

11/21/2014 8:10 PM

ScottVecchio wrote:

Until someone who knows what they are talking about anwsers me

You know what you're talking about. It's your frame. You decide.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/21/2014 8:14 PM

He obviously wants the real tree camo United mothership

|

11/21/2014 8:18 PM

ScottVecchio wrote:

Everyone in every one of those threads gave you the incite which you asked for.

But I'll wait until you make another thread asking the same question again tomorrow to give you an answer.

|

11/21/2014 8:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

How many times are you going to ask what frame to get?

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Cant-decide-between-a-WTP-Colony-Or-Fit-frame,1298143

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Difference-between-these-frames,1298278

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/What-do-you-think-of-these-two-frames,1298640

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Need-help-picking-a-proper-frame,1298577

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Fit-or-WTP-Frame,1298277

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Need-help-on-building-a-bike,1298158

ScottVecchio wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Everyone in every one of those threads gave you the incite which you asked for.

But I'll wait until you make another thread asking the same question again tomorrow to give you an answer.

Ight homie I know to make another one will be lookin foward to the anwser!

|

11/21/2014 8:27 PM

ScottVecchio wrote:

Ight homie I know to make another one will be lookin foward to the anwser!

You know how to make another thread but you don't know how to do a little reading in the other threads where your questions were answered

|

11/21/2014 8:31 PM

I sense a new sunnyjomofo coming on here

|

11/22/2014 7:59 AM

The Fit Savage is probably what you want. Its fit's best frame currently. It has some nice features and integrated chain tensioners.

Thats what i would get out of the Fit Frames. You really should look into a Funday Frame on danscomp. Youll save money and theyre really rad.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/22/2014 8:16 AM

A frame is a frame, they are all the exact same. Just get a Wal-mart bike, all of the expensive bikes are a way for bmx companies to make more money.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/22/2014 8:20 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

A frame is a frame, they are all the exact same. Just get a Wal-mart bike, all of the expensive bikes are a way for bmx companies to make more money.

You obviously no nothing about bmx

|

11/22/2014 8:25 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

ScottVecchio wrote:

Sarcasm*

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

11/22/2014 8:39 AM

If your legs feel too high then your friends bike has a higher bb get the Mac since it has the lowest bb out of them

|

11/22/2014 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2014 9:16 AM

I would say that those 3 frames will be pretty similar.

The Benny Frame is the lightest and has a shorter back end then the other two, so it will be the most twitchy.

The Mac and the Savage both have big stand overs and similar length back ends. They are a bit longer than the Benny, but are still in the short back end frame category and will be very responsive. The Mac has a standard 75 degree head tube so the front end will feel pretty normal and all around good. The Savage has a 75.5 degree headtube like the Benny so it will turn a little bit faster and pop in to nose manuals a little but easier.

The integrated chain tensioners on the Savage are cool, but I wouldn't consider them a game changer between any of these frames.

Regarding the BB height, the Mac is the lowest, then the Benny then the Savage. To be honest, I don't know if you'll actually be able to notice the difference. They will all feel better than a 2012 Verde Cadet, you can't really compare an entry level complete to a USA made aftermarket frame.

If you really can't decide, just get the one you like the look of the most as they are all good. If you are really hard on your bike maybe choose from the Mac or Savage but with that said Fit is really solid the way they handle their warranty and all of their frames are covered.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

11/22/2014 9:19 AM

Mac seems like a good all rounder low bb,not to short back end,high stand over.

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/22/2014 11:18 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

ScottVecchio wrote:

...You obviously no nothing about sarcasm....And someone with 24 posts trying to tell people on here what's up, what a shock. Lol. But like everyone said, stop cluttering up the forum with the same thread over and over. If you don't have your answer by now, something's wrong on your part. I know I've already answered your questions about the Mac and other Fit frames and so has everyone else. You act like you're gonna find someone who owns all the ones you're asking about and can compare them side by side just so you can make a decision. Might as well get off Vital and start writing to Fit and their team if that's what you're expecting.

|

11/22/2014 12:02 PM

Bmx bikes are not meant to sit down on when peddling, It is just the nature of the beast with the style of bike.
Form follows function

|

11/22/2014 12:04 PM

ScottVecchio wrote:

Get out. Don't be rude to anyone here, odds are they know what they're talking about except a few trolls.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/22/2014 12:37 PM

JUST PICK A FUCKING FRAME ALREADY YOU HALFWIT TWAT

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/22/2014 12:43 PM

tomdon wrote:

It's alright I'll let you pick my frame

|

11/22/2014 12:47 PM

tomdon wrote:

ScottVecchio wrote:

I recommend thisPhoto

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/22/2014 1:35 PM

tomdon wrote:

ScottVecchio wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I recommend thisPhoto

I like that frame but can the gold lettering be white, I don't like gold

|

11/22/2014 1:51 PM

Not sure if serious or not

|

brandonmorris_

11/22/2014 3:13 PM

ScottVecchio wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I recommend thisPhoto

ScottVecchio wrote:

I like that frame but can the gold lettering be white, I don't like gold

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

11/22/2014 5:27 PM

Perfect frame for you. Best all-around geometry. People at the skatepark will be really jealous!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/22/2014 6:06 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Perfect frame for you. Best all-around geometry. People at the skatepark will be really jealous!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

It's alright I picked the raw frame with white lettering bro

|

11/22/2014 6:27 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Plus you can go from noob to pro in no time! Lol

|

11/22/2014 8:04 PM

transition_chris wrote:

I would say that those 3 frames will be pretty similar.

The Benny Frame is the lightest and has a shorter back end then the other two, so it will be the most twitchy.

The Mac and the Savage both have big stand overs and similar length back ends. They are a bit longer than the Benny, but are still in the short back end frame category and will be very responsive. The Mac has a standard 75 degree head tube so the front end will feel pretty normal and all around good. The Savage has a 75.5 degree headtube like the Benny so it will turn a little bit faster and pop in to nose manuals a little but easier.

The integrated chain tensioners on the Savage are cool, but I wouldn't consider them a game changer between any of these frames.

Regarding the BB height, the Mac is the lowest, then the Benny then the Savage. To be honest, I don't know if you'll actually be able to notice the difference. They will all feel better than a 2012 Verde Cadet, you can't really compare an entry level complete to a USA made aftermarket frame.

If you really can't decide, just get the one you like the look of the most as they are all good. If you are really hard on your bike maybe choose from the Mac or Savage but with that said Fit is really solid the way they handle their warranty and all of their frames are covered.

this is exactly what i was looking for thanks!

|

11/23/2014 9:09 AM

I'll order you a frame just pm you're credit card details.

|

brandonmorris_