Podcasts

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2011 12:19 PM

For those of you looking for more edits to watch, search bmx in the itunes store and you can get tons of free podcasts like the full kink safety first dvd!

|

2/3/2011 12:29 PM

podcasts i have on my itunes are levis, kink and united

|

2/3/2011 12:46 PM

if you have an ipod touch, download these. they automatically download any videos available when wifi is available.

before my touch broke i was on an airplane and forgot that i had those podcast and clicked on it and there was about 100 videos that had automatically been downloaded. i was stoked that i had those to watch for that flight, and most of them are oldies, but good ones and occasionally you can find video parts and stuffs

|

2/3/2011 3:20 PM

we have one too that for some reason hasn't updated for a while but there are a few good edits on there.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/albes-bmx/id358509344

|

2/3/2011 3:57 PM

Dude! Thanks so much for posting this! I never knew haha!

I got the Kink-Welcome to 2011 video, free, which is arguably my favorite edit smile

Thanks man!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/3/2011 5:50 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Dude! Thanks so much for posting this! I never knew haha!

I got the Kink-Welcome to 2011 video, free, which is arguably my favorite edit smile

Thanks man!

no prob bro!
bump

|

2/3/2011 6:08 PM

i was gonna make a thread like this...

i have like 8 kink edits at the moment. i love kink, there edits are all really good

|