Pointless thread with a point?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 3:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 3:50 AM

What sort of discussions would you like to see more of?

The same kinda threads pop up over an over again, it would be good hear what you guys would like to see more of in the general section.

I for one would like to see more diverse topics of discussion, with a more of a chilled out vibe, things can get quite hostile on here sometimes.

What do you guys think?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/15/2013 4:00 AM

Probably more "new parts" to discuss and/or bash haha.
I actually like technical debates, they're somewhat interesting, just seeing different peoples points of view on materials, manufacturing techniques etc.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/15/2013 5:20 AM

Less of people self-righteous opinions and views that they feel the need to preach and less of Sickdude flaming because he's a 12 year old who thinks he can take the world on, if he didn't react, no-one would notice him. More of decent edits, apparently this is a BMX forum, never would guess, more of religion debate forum with essence of drug debates, noobs and cunts in general. If everyone chilled the fuck out and took everything with a pinch of salt it might work a bit better.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/15/2013 5:23 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Less of people self-righteous opinions and views that they feel the need to preach and less of Sickdude flaming because he's a 12 year old who thinks he can take the world on, if he didn't react, no-one would notice him. More of decent edits, apparently this is a BMX forum, never would guess, more of religion debate forum with essence of drug debates, noobs and cunts in general. If everyone chilled the fuck out and took everything with a pinch of salt it might work a bit better.

How about less people bashing... It gets old.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 5:37 AM

I want to see more video discussions. Like what people like/don't like about clips, song choice, style etc. And just more general stuff about bmx with less religious debates, weed discussion, and sickdude

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

8/15/2013 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 8:06 AM

Less Trolls the are the most annoying thing ever, if they could actually be funny like troll sickdude maybe, but all they do is troll ppl that know what they are talking about and they just piss me off.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/15/2013 2:36 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Less Trolls the are the most annoying thing ever, if they could actually be funny like troll sickdude maybe, but all they do is troll ppl that know what they are talking about and they just piss me off.

That's the point of trolling.. you get a laugh out of it yourself while making the other person RAGE!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 2:43 PM

I agree. Would be cool to see people talking about new edits & parts coming out etc.. I mean i check The Merged every day & Dave always post prototype parts that are coming out & we could all keep an eye out on our favourite companies websites to see if they are saying anything about their new parts & things like that? I mean has anyone else seen the new BSD in Puerto Rico edit? Fucking Hell its good, it's got this really sweet old school chilled out vibe to it, Give me a second i'll post it up..

|

8/15/2013 2:55 PM

|

8/15/2013 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 4:12 PM

Yeah I watched that yesterday, my girlfriend was digging the music, she was shocked that that kind of music was on an edit, I guess she's used to hearing rap and shit she was like "is that an edit"

That one crash @ 1:11 was brutal, I'd av been off my bike for a month. Daayum.

BSD edits are always good and origional, riding is always on point. One of my fav companies in bmx for sure, love my front & back street hubs.

Loved the living for the city series aswell, always get blown away by the riding, amazing team and they seem to have a good vibe to them. Real shit.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/15/2013 4:24 PM

More sophisticated threads "getting over fears" "Lessons I've learned through bmx" " 'oldies' advice to the younglings"

Now that were done with the serious threads.....

We need some more cute chic threads. Something interesting..... yes yes I know it's a bmx site but you could post that stuff up on the random thread. "funny stories" "that one time I did...... and felt embrassed" Idk gimme something good.

|

8/15/2013 4:27 PM

BSD might not have the best riders when it comes to well know popular riders but their Team is STACKED. I have been following them for years & i keep telling Grant i am going to buy a BSD it started with a TrailorPark, then a WZA then a Forever XL & now i AM getting a Raider. I think he'll be pretty stoked to see i am finally on a BSD lol. As you said they always put out original edits, sometimes the music is a little weird & then sometimes its brilliant. Their RTG Edits aside from the Dub one in 2011 are the best of the lot. As you mentioned the Living for the City edit they put out was just beyond quality. I am a HUGE David Grant fan i always like seeing him in edits. He's a rail boss for sure! The slam at 1:11 is the slam that wrecked Reed Starks Shoulder/Arm, you see him in a plaster cast towards the end of the edit.

|

8/15/2013 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 4:32 PM

andyferly wrote:

Probably more "new parts" to discuss and/or bash haha.
I actually like technical debates, they're somewhat interesting, just seeing different peoples points of view on materials, manufacturing techniques etc.

This..... I fucking love the constructive criticism debates. They're not for everyone though all it takes is one short tempered dude to blow it all up. Starts calling people names because he/she disagrees with other peoples opinions and it gets outta control.

The Constructive criticism debates are great though I once made a thread about the Alienation felon rims vs G-sport ribcages I believe it was going well at first but then shit hit the fan. Some people stuck to G-sport Ribcages some stuck to the Alienation Felons and I learned quite a bit about both rims throughout the process.

|

8/15/2013 4:33 PM

I dunno, we need more interesting threads though. One more fucking thread about sickdude, or someone asking what bike they can get for 200 dollars. And the trolls here are unfunny and boring, sorry guys. And Bloghogs quit moving the good shit to non! This place is getting boring. Fuck the rules!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/15/2013 4:38 PM

Four wrote:

I dunno, we need more interesting threads though. One more fucking thread about sickdude, or someone asking what bike they can get for 200 dollars. And the trolls here are unfunny and boring, sorry guys. And Bloghogs quit moving the good shit to non! This place is getting boring. Fuck the rules!

Yup. MORE SICKDUDE LESS EVERYONE ELSE

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.