Possible frame swap...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2016 9:41 AM

Looks like I'm swapping my fbm hardway for a cult butter over the weekend. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I know I'll regret getting rid of the fbm. Although, fbm aren't as sought after because they're not cool around here, so if I don't like the butter I plan on selling it and either getting a s&m atf, or finally ordering a custom fbm (which would be pretty much identical to the atf anyway).

I don't really know what the point of this post is...
#coolstorybro

|

10/28/2016 9:54 AM

FBM's are cool everywhere though...wink, but Cults are too

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/28/2016 10:13 AM

It's all younger kids round here that don't understand fbm. They all get a bit damp over cult, federal and bsd though, so selling it on won't be a problem

|

10/28/2016 11:31 AM

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it steve

|

10/28/2016 12:23 PM

Coming from Mr. FBM himself? What?!

The Butter is a nice frame, though. Rode a buddy's for a week. Felt real nice, but I always miss my own setup after I ride someone else's bike. You're not considering keeping the Hard Way?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

10/28/2016 12:35 PM

Id rather ship you an atf frame fir the fbm than see you go to a cult

|

10/28/2016 12:43 PM

Well, I really want something more stable for trails next year, so I want to take advantage of this trade now so I can sell the cult later on. Plus when I originally wanted a custom fbm it would've been identical to the butter. This way I get to make my mind up, and have a frame that'll be easier to sell on.

Either an atf, gypsy, or custom fbm is still on the cards for early next year.
If I hate the butter I'll just have to make my mind up sooner and get a new frame!
But, out of the 2 cults, s&m cam wood, and the hardway I've had over the past couple of years, the geo of the butter is pretty much bang in the middle

|

10/28/2016 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2016 6:08 PM

I like Cult but you can not get a more gay frame then one designed by Chase Dehart. The dude is an absolute faggot on social media ( so it seems ) and gets butt hurt just from Rodeopeanut but doesn't do shit about it .

Respect for keeping it OG tho but I'm not a fan

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/28/2016 7:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I like Cult but you can not get a more gay frame then one designed by Chase Dehart. The dude is an absolute faggot on social ...more

The steeziest rider ever and arguably one of the best spot riders......... hardly a faggot butthurt though

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/28/2016 10:45 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

The steeziest rider ever and arguably one of the best spot riders......... hardly a faggot butthurt though

Also one of the most sensitive riders who acts like meek mill over the Internet .

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/29/2016 12:03 AM

I like Cult but you can not get a more gay frame then one designed by Chase Dehart. The dude is an absolute faggot on social ...more

peggiesmalls wrote:

Also one of the most sensitive riders who acts like meek mill over the Internet .

I wouldn't buy a frame based on how a rider reacts to a troll page. Don't get me wrong, rodeopeanut is funny, but chase dehart is one of the only peg thug riders I can watch that makes me consider pegs. He's damn good on a bike, and seems like a pretty good bloke. Plus the frame is pretty, it's not fbm pretty, but I almost bought one a few months ago anyway. For street, it's the exact geo I want

|

10/29/2016 1:05 AM

BMX and everything for that matter is full of disrespectful little fucks nowadays. Chase is a bmx legend, and a good dude, he doesn't do shit about it cause what most the kids of today realize is a pro rider is a companies image, so when he reacts negatively then it reflects negatively on etnies, animal, cult ect....

Kids these days are more about putting other riders down and always starting shit and its whats killing our sport. People need to quit being fuck heads and just get back to what bmx always was before the big social media bullshit, FUN. going out hanging with friends and just having a good time.

|

10/29/2016 2:49 PM

Ha! Looks like I'm not swapping frames now anyway, the guy sold it to someone else

|

10/29/2016 4:43 PM

well i can get my hands on a aft if ya want it steve. I already hit you up about your hardway on facebook.

|

10/30/2016 2:17 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

well i can get my hands on a aft if ya want it steve. I already hit you up about your hardway on facebook.

The shipping would be a deal killer, it's over £150 for me to ship a frame to the U.S, then I'd have to pay import tax on a frame being sent to me!

I think a custom is the way to go to get exactly what I want. But with the exchange rate the way it is right now it's far too expensive. I should've got one when I had the chance, and before brexit!

|

10/31/2016 12:10 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

BMX and everything for that matter is full of disrespectful little fucks nowadays. Chase is a bmx legend, and a good dude, he ...more

Having fun and wanting to fight someone over a picture are completely different sides of the spectrum of someone you claim is a legend

ps I had a poster of him on my wall before

|

My Cult 2 Short