Possible problems?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2013 7:29 PM

So today I was riding this little dirt hip, probably 3 feet high with a 5 or so foot gap. At one point I nosedive and landed front tire first and got sent over the bars. Te wipeout was relatively painless, but my head hurt a little. This struck me as odd because I didn't even hit my head, I think I got a little whiplash? Anyway I felt fine and kept riding, and now I'm feeling a little nauseous. I'm not sure if this is because of that or all the shit I ate/drank today. Suggestions on what to do? Has this happened to anyone else?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/19/2013 7:38 PM

Try using google. I'm really not sure on this but I don't think whiplash will make you nauseated. I think it just affects your neck. Not 100% on that though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/19/2013 7:48 PM

I'm just concerned that it might have affected my brain you know? Like I'm sure if you have bad enough whiplash you could get a concussion

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/19/2013 7:51 PM

you could of hit your body really hard it ratted your tail bone wich could make your head hurt

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/19/2013 7:55 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I'm just concerned that it might have affected my brain you know? Like I'm sure if you have bad enough whiplash you could get a concussion

I know what you mean and it's possible. Ask Topsey. He seems to be the expert on injuries

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/19/2013 7:57 PM

haha my friend did the same thing. another kid did that too. it was really funny and they were fine after a while.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/19/2013 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2013 8:18 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

haha my friend did the same thing. another kid did that too. it was really funny and they were fine after a while.

This is just bugging me cause I remember watching eastern bikes "inside out" In Minneapolis where Seamus McKeon slammed into the side of a fucking house and according to either Nick Anderson or Eric Holley "he was kind I knocked retarded for a while but he took a nap an he's ok" haha
I shoul probably elaborate-it's buggin me cause he can faceplant into a building and be ok and I have a little whiplash and feel shitty

|

-HardBMX_Tim

5/20/2013 3:55 AM

hey its alright, i did the same thing sort of. well i was riding trails and hit a hip a little bit off and belly flopped into a tree then fell from what seems like 9 or 10 feet high to flat and for the next few day i felt like you do.
so don't worry to much but take it easy and don't get behind the wheel until you know its over, also if you get really worried tell someone at home or check yourself in at your local doctor

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/20/2013 4:01 AM

The crash probably disoriented you and you're still a little confused, just sleep over it and you should be fine.
If not go see a doctor.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"