Post Your Dream Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2011 6:07 PM

I always think about having a perfect bike or having a bike that's exactly what I want and how I want it.

Mine would be;

Frame: Mutiny Loosefer V3 Peach

Bars: Mutiny Glamroids Peach

Headset: Odyssey

Forks: Mutiny Wand Semi-Gloss Black

Grips: Cult Faith Black

Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black

Seat: Premium Pivital

Seatpost: Animal Black

Seatclamp: S&M Black

Cranks: Odyssey Twombolt LHD Black

Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Black

Front Tire: Demolition Momentum

Front Rim: Cinema 777 Black

Front Spokes: Straight Pull Black

Front Hub: Tree Black

Rear Tire: Demolition Momentum

Rear Rim: Cinema 777 Black

Rear Spokes: Primo Forged Black

Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black

Sprocket: Mutiny Ethereal

Chain: DK Exo Black

|

9/11/2011 6:09 PM

Mine would be;


Frame: Mutiny Loosefer V3 Peach


Bars: Mutiny Glamroids Peach


Headset: Odyssey


Forks: Mutiny Wand Semi-Gloss Black


Grips: Cult Faith Black


Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black


Seat: Premium Pivital


Seatpost: Animal Black


Seatclamp: S&M Black


Cranks: Odyssey Twombolt LHD Black


Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Black


Front Tire: Demolition Momentum


Front Rim: Cinema 777 Black


Front Spokes: Straight Pull Black


Front Hub: Tree Black


Rear Tire: Demolition Momentum


Rear Rim: Cinema 777 Black


Rear Spokes: Primo Forged Black


Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black


Sprocket: Mutiny Ethereal


Chain: DK Exo Black

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/11/2011 6:15 PM

Whip wrote:

Mine would be;


Frame: Mutiny Loosefer V3 Peach


Bars: Mutiny Glamroids Peach


Headset: Odyssey


Forks: Mutiny Wand Semi-Gloss Black


Grips: Cult Faith Black


Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black


Seat: Premium Pivital


Seatpost: Animal Black


Seatclamp: S&M Black


Cranks: Odyssey Twombolt LHD Black


Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Black


Front Tire: Demolition Momentum


Front Rim: Cinema 777 Black


Front Spokes: Straight Pull Black


Front Hub: Tree Black


Rear Tire: Demolition Momentum


Rear Rim: Cinema 777 Black


Rear Spokes: Primo Forged Black


Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black


Sprocket: Mutiny Ethereal


Chain: DK Exo Black

i see what you did there.

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

9/11/2011 6:15 PM

I can't believe I forgot pegs...

I'd ride two pegs on the right and they would be the Cult Doomsday pegs.

|

9/11/2011 6:16 PM

Whip wrote:

Mine would be;


Frame: Mutiny Loosefer V3 Peach


Bars: Mutiny Glamroids Peach


Headset: Odyssey


Forks: Mutiny Wand Semi-Gloss Black


Grips: Cult Faith Black


Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black


Seat: Premium Pivital


Seatpost: Animal Black


Seatclamp: S&M Black


Cranks: Odyssey Twombolt LHD Black


Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Black


Front Tire: Demolition Momentum


Front Rim: Cinema 777 Black


Front Spokes: Straight Pull Black


Front Hub: Tree Black


Rear Tire: Demolition Momentum


Rear Rim: Cinema 777 Black


Rear Spokes: Primo Forged Black


Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black


Sprocket: Mutiny Ethereal


Chain: DK Exo Black

Hahaha hell yeah.

|

9/11/2011 6:24 PM

Tires... front and rear tires would both be 2.35.

|

9/11/2011 6:25 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Sputnic-Space-Cobra,1248887

(i've changed some stuff, but nothing to make a new check over)

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/11/2011 6:32 PM

asdfghjkl;'

|

9/11/2011 6:33 PM

My dream is that people use the search bar.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

9/11/2011 6:35 PM

mastershake wrote:

i see what you did there.

you like?

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/11/2011 6:36 PM

ryan_mutiny wrote:

Tires... front and rear tires would both be 2.35.

Yo do you ride with mike sugdinis?

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

9/11/2011 6:38 PM

ryan_mutiny wrote:

Tires... front and rear tires would both be 2.35.

Flocka Myers wrote:

Yo do you ride with mike sugdinis?

Hahahahaha wow. Yeah, that's my nigga.

|

9/11/2011 6:54 PM

ryan_mutiny wrote:

Tires... front and rear tires would both be 2.35.

Flocka Myers wrote:

Yo do you ride with mike sugdinis?

ryan_mutiny wrote:

Hahahahaha wow. Yeah, that's my nigga.

Haha yea bro

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

9/11/2011 9:56 PM

bloghogs wrote:

My dream is that people use the search bar.

ha

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/11/2011 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2011 10:18 PM

this cause i designed the frame to what specs i was interested in riding and it worked out perfect...........if i were to change my bike id get the new remade hoffman condor frame coming out this year put a rotor on my bike get front and back brakes and 4 pegs.....but i doubt ill do that

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/11/2011 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2011 10:01 PM

eskimojay wrote:

this cause i designed the frame to what specs i was interested in riding and it worked out perfect...........if i were to change my bike id get the new remade hoffman condor frame coming out this year put a rotor on my bike get front and back brakes and 4 pegs.....but i doubt ill do that

[LINK TO IMAGE]

S&M custom?

edit: holy shit your bars are far forward. fucken jay eggleston over here

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/11/2011 10:02 PM

yep custom LTF .....i read yesterday that jay eggleston got out of the hospital and is recovering...im stoked on that news

|

9/11/2011 10:12 PM

bloghogs wrote:

My dream is that people use the search bar.

but then if someone comments on a "dead thread". people will die.

|

9/12/2011 12:43 PM

my dream bike is in my signature

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/12/2011 1:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

this cause i designed the frame to what specs i was interested in riding and it worked out perfect...........if i were to change my bike id get the new remade hoffman condor frame coming out this year put a rotor on my bike get front and back brakes and 4 pegs.....but i doubt ill do that

[LINK TO IMAGE]

tedhuie wrote:

S&M custom?

edit: holy shit your bars are far forward. fucken jay eggleston over here

dem right der called cago bars =P

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

9/12/2011 1:59 PM

Frame: Fit Wifi 20.75 (Rawed and Repainted Orange)

Bars: BSD WZA Black

Headset: Proper Microlite Black

Forks: Fit Shiv 2 Black

Grips: Odyssey Chase Hawk Black

Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black

Seat: Amity RD

Seatpost: Eclat Torch (Fistfull.)

Seatclamp: Integrated

Cranks: Subrosa Bitchin Black

Pedals: Odyssey JCPC Black alllll day

Front Tire: Fit FAF 2.25

Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Black

Front Spokes: Cheapppppppp

Front Hub: Vandero 2 Black

Rear Tire: Fit FAF 2.25

Rear Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Black

Rear Spokes: Cheapp

Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black 9t RHD

Sprocket: DK Khan 25t

Chain: DK Exo Black

Stemless the new trend?
Stem:Fit DLT Black/FBM Crown Royal 2 Black/

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

9/12/2011 3:09 PM

I forgot a fucking stem. Wtf... I feel stupid. I'd ride the Mutiny Lifted Stem.

|

9/12/2011 3:15 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

Frame: Fit Wifi 20.75 (Rawed and Repainted Orange)

Bars: BSD WZA Black

Headset: Proper Microlite Black

Forks: Fit Shiv 2 Black

Grips: Odyssey Chase Hawk Black

Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black

Seat: Amity RD

Seatpost: Eclat Torch (Fistfull.)

Seatclamp: Integrated

Cranks: Subrosa Bitchin Black

Pedals: Odyssey JCPC Black alllll day

Front Tire: Fit FAF 2.25

Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Black

Front Spokes: Cheapppppppp

Front Hub: Vandero 2 Black

Rear Tire: Fit FAF 2.25

Rear Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Black

Rear Spokes: Cheapp

Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black 9t RHD

Sprocket: DK Khan 25t

Chain: DK Exo Black

Stemless the new trend?
Stem:Fit DLT Black/FBM Crown Royal 2 Black/

Pretty fresh bike there. I'd ride that for sure,

|

9/12/2011 3:21 PM

i have my dream bike =D

frame fit deheart
bars primuem whisky bars
grips odi
headset shadow conspirasy
forks fit shiv 2s
stem premiuem
seat premiuem
cranks profiles
front wheel profile mini to aliention deviant
pedals odyssey twisted pedals
back wheel profile mini to aliention runaway
front tire fit faf 2.3
rear tire kenda peiece of shit 2.25 swtiching this weak to a fit faf 2.1
sprocket shadow conspiary cross bone sprocket
chain half link my friend gave me
i dont no how to post pics but im gonna try and throw up a bike check tonight possible

|

9/12/2011 3:25 PM

xxshadow529x wrote:

i have my dream bike =D

frame fit deheart
bars primuem whisky bars
grips odi
headset shadow conspirasy
forks fit shiv 2s
stem premiuem
seat premiuem
cranks profiles
front wheel profile mini to aliention deviant
pedals odyssey twisted pedals
back wheel profile mini to aliention runaway
front tire fit faf 2.3
rear tire kenda peiece of shit 2.25 swtiching this weak to a fit faf 2.1
sprocket shadow conspiary cross bone sprocket
chain half link my friend gave me
i dont no how to post pics but im gonna try and throw up a bike check tonight possible

You're lucky, that's a nice bike.

|

9/12/2011 3:27 PM

thanks its red frame all black parts and chrome bard and a white chain looks dope as hell im trying to get black bars and a white dust cap for the headset i think it would look sick as hell

|

9/12/2011 3:33 PM

xxshadow529x wrote:

thanks its red frame all black parts and chrome bard and a white chain looks dope as hell im trying to get black bars and a white dust cap for the headset i think it would look sick as hell

Keep the chrome bars and still get the white dust cap.

|

9/12/2011 3:48 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

Frame: Fit Wifi 20.75 (Rawed and Repainted Orange)

Bars: BSD WZA Black

Headset: Proper Microlite Black

Forks: Fit Shiv 2 Black

Grips: Odyssey Chase Hawk Black

Bar Ends: Odyssey Par Ends Black

Seat: Amity RD

Seatpost: Eclat Torch (Fistfull.)

Seatclamp: Integrated

Cranks: Subrosa Bitchin Black

Pedals: Odyssey JCPC Black alllll day

Front Tire: Fit FAF 2.25

Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Black

Front Spokes: Cheapppppppp

Front Hub: Vandero 2 Black

Rear Tire: Fit FAF 2.25

Rear Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Black

Rear Spokes: Cheapp

Rear Hub: Primo Mix Black 9t RHD

Sprocket: DK Khan 25t

Chain: DK Exo Black

Stemless the new trend?
Stem:Fit DLT Black/FBM Crown Royal 2 Black/

Have you ridden the Chase Hawk grips?

|

9/12/2011 4:09 PM

eskimojay wrote:

yep custom LTF .....i read yesterday that jay eggleston got out of the hospital and is recovering...im stoked on that news

He's doing pretty good. Stoked of your concern for him. My dream bike is my current set-up with a SHORTER rear end.

|

9/12/2011 4:21 PM

eskimojay wrote:

yep custom LTF .....i read yesterday that jay eggleston got out of the hospital and is recovering...im stoked on that news

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

He's doing pretty good. Stoked of your concern for him. My dream bike is my current set-up with a SHORTER rear end.

Are those your favorite colors or do you love your country?

|