Premium

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2011 7:56 AM

Hey Guys.

Do anyone of you know where i can get the Premium Aurora frame? Prefer online stores..

Thanks!

|

12/6/2011 9:42 AM

Do not get that frame. Save your money and stay away from it. 2 weeks of heavy riding killed the frame. I can get some pictures up this afternoon if you need me too.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/6/2011 9:44 AM

Night Light wrote:

Do not get that frame. Save your money and stay away from it. 2 weeks of heavy riding killed the frame. I can get some pictures up this afternoon if you need me too.

i wanna call BS, just becuase that frame just dropped.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/6/2011 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2011 9:51 AM

Night Light wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

I wouldn't lie. It was the prototype frame that Lil Sean got punk'd for while he was down in San Diego. I have nothing against premium, especially since i rode a gutter shark for a while. Maybe they made the finalized version of the aurora stronger, but the one we have is cracked and has been rewelded and cracked again. I will get pics up as soon as i can to prove it.

Disclaimer: My friend hit up Lil Sean and Chad to give them the frame back and they ignored him. He purchased it off a dude on CL for 50 bucks and then parted it out.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/6/2011 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2011 10:15 AM

BUY USED FIRST.. ya dont buy this frame over rated for sure been threw 2 premium's in the last 2 years got one replaced and not even gettin on it SAVE YOUR CASH

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/6/2011 10:15 AM

of course a prototype cracked. thats the point. find the weak spot and improve there.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/6/2011 10:18 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

of course a prototype cracked. thats the point. find the weak spot and improve there.

This was a month ago. could they have really changed that much? The finalized version looks exactly like the prototype except for the straight lower bridge in the back compared to the round one on the prototype.

|

12/6/2011 10:21 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

This was a month ago. could they have really changed that much? The finalized version looks exactly like the prototype except for the straight lower bridge in the back compared to the round one on the prototype.

Yea alot can change in a month.

|

12/6/2011 10:25 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Well then I guess we just have to wait and see as people begin to get em.

|

12/6/2011 10:26 AM

Night Light wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

yup, i mean the game changes fast so why shouldn't a frame change in a month.

|

12/6/2011 10:31 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

I suppose. I got rid of my gutter shark before it cracked. & i warrantied it for the kid once already. I just don't trust premium like i used to.

|

12/6/2011 10:35 AM

Night Light wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

I suppose. I got rid of my gutter shark before it cracked. & i warrantied it for the kid once already. I just don't trust premium like i used to.

i mean what can you expect from a 3lbs frame? the deathtrap was good from what ive seen.

|

12/6/2011 10:42 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i mean what can you expect from a 3lbs frame? the deathtrap was good from what ive seen.

My friend actually still has his and it held up fine. He managed to crack the aurora and just welded it because he likes the geo.

|

12/6/2011 10:44 AM

i whouldnt ride a guttershark unless someone promised to pay my medical bills when it impales me.

|

12/6/2011 11:02 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i whouldnt ride a guttershark unless someone promised to pay my medical bills when it impales me.

Great minds think alike haha i literally had mines for 2 weeks.

|

12/6/2011 12:36 PM

Well thanks for the replies.

I really wanna see those pictures Night Light.

I might save my money or buy a fiend or subrosa instead.. Heard a few bad things about premiums' products. Its pretty expensive as well.. 420 bucks, right?

|

12/6/2011 12:43 PM

Ruben_Nielsen wrote:

I might save my money or buy a fiend or subrosa instead.. Heard a few bad things about premiums' products. Its pretty expensive as well.. 420 bucks, right?

look into Fit S&M Kink Fly

|

12/6/2011 1:12 PM

Ruben_Nielsen wrote:

I personally have an S&M BTM and love it. You have a bunch of frames to choose from if money isn't an obstacle.

I've had a frame from all the companies broken has stated and loved each one. I had zero problems with them.

|

12/6/2011 2:27 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Not to mention it was made for a smooth ass 12 year old kid. I'm sure it's a good frame, go for it!

|

12/6/2011 4:04 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

bmxbadass765 wrote:

Not to mention it was made for a smooth ass 12 year old kid. I'm sure it's a good frame, go for it!

It wasn't made for a smooth 12 year old.

|

12/6/2011 4:43 PM

Night Light wrote:

I wouldn't lie. It was the prototype frame that Lil Sean got punk'd for while he was down in San Diego. I have nothing against premium, especially since i rode a gutter shark for a while. Maybe they made the finalized version of the aurora stronger, but the one we have is cracked and has been rewelded and cracked again. I will get pics up as soon as i can to prove it.

Disclaimer: My friend hit up Lil Sean and Chad to give them the frame back and they ignored him. He purchased it off a dude on CL for 50 bucks and then parted it out.

by punk'd ypu mean a kid stole it from him? or he was stupid enough to sell it?

and why would chad or sean want the frame back? i woulda hit up the corpo

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

12/6/2011 5:19 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

by punk'd ypu mean a kid stole it from him? or he was stupid enough to sell it?

and why would chad or sean want the frame back? i woulda hit up the corpo

Someone stole it from him and sold it on CL bro. Well we offered to be cool about it and give it back maybe he wanted it but they ignored my buddy so he just fukn painted it and rode it till it cracked.

|

12/6/2011 5:32 PM

Night Light wrote:

Someone stole it from him and sold it on CL bro. Well we offered to be cool about it and give it back maybe he wanted it but they ignored my buddy so he just fukn painted it and rode it till it cracked.

o ok , whata idiot (sean) to get his bike stole. i think he is a big cock

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

12/7/2011 2:04 PM

Ruben_Nielsen wrote:

Night Light wrote:

I personally have an S&M BTM and love it. You have a bunch of frames to choose from if money isn't an obstacle.

I've had a frame from all the companies broken has stated and loved each one. I had zero problems with them.

i just ordered my S&M BTM for christmas do you like yours and have you had any problems with it?

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

12/7/2011 2:09 PM

Ruben_Nielsen wrote:

Night Light wrote:

mgbmx666 wrote:

i just ordered my S&M BTM for christmas do you like yours and have you had any problems with it?

I have nothing bad to say about mine. I am disappointed in the color (trans black), wish it were a bit darker so it wouldn't look brown but that is all. I have only riden about a dozen times since i got it so i haven't really done anything.

|

12/7/2011 2:32 PM

I've seen the prototype in foley's basement, and his cracked too. Thats before they heat treated the entire frame its solid now.

|

12/9/2011 8:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2011 8:36 PM

Pics of the premium aurora

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

If anyone cares.

|

12/9/2011 8:37 PM

Night Light wrote:

Pics of the premium aurora

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

If anyone cares.

must have been a serious incident if it blew the paint off

|