Premium CK Frame and best frame right now?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2013 4:02 PM

Oppinion on Premium CK frame? Best 2013/2014 frame right now?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

11/12/2013 4:13 PM

Premium CK frame is STUPID. It costs a ton and has nothing special other than Chad Kerley's name on it. Screw that frame.

Best frame? For all around, imma say Sunday Soundwave.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/12/2013 4:19 PM

CK:gay
Best Frame: FBM Steadfast/Credence CCR/Fit BF

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/12/2013 5:05 PM

Its his frame. It wont give you nose manuals or anything. Personally , its just a normal frame that comes in medal colours (Gold Silver) which is cool. I mean , he shreds it so it most hold up. If you like him , or street riding , get it.

Personally the best frame on my opinion , would be a WTP Cream due to the way the tubes form together and the exeptional quality of it. Another one might be the Sunday frame , or even a Federal Lacey because that thing is bombproof.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/12/2013 5:07 PM

The ck is overpriced generic shit.
Best frame, there isnt one. I really like the take frame cant remember the name but not the ivy, the other one lol.

|

11/12/2013 5:09 PM

What the fuck makes you think that? Stupid.

|

11/13/2013 2:38 AM

I wouldn't get it just because it's Chad Kerley's. He seems to be like the Nyjah Huston of bmx, sold his soul or some shit to win contests and also he likes 2 Chainzszszszs(420. Fuck 2 Chains.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

11/13/2013 2:54 AM

Premium CK, really an overpriced generic shit like what they say.

Federal Lacey, the one. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/13/2013 4:58 AM

If I looked at the frame and didn't know what it was, I would for sure think it was a stock frame. It looks like a stock piece of shit. Its gay, and even all around ugly.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/13/2013 5:16 AM

Fuck premium
Fuck ck
Sunday/Fit/FBM/TheTake/TheMake/Standard/Solid/SandM/Federal/Mutiny/Cult/Colony/BSD/Subrosa pick one of these with the specs of your choice.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx