Premium Duo Vs. Stolen Score

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2013 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2013 11:41 AM

Hey guys, im new to the world of BMX (I know im a noob to the max) and i need help to differentiate these two bikes. I clearly know that Premium bikes make better quality bikes but when you look at both the duo and scores specifications they look alike just the 100$ difference. So my question is; Is the quality of the premium duo worth the extra money rather then getting the stolen score?

If you have other bike suggestions please leave the name and the reason why, Thank you.

|

7/6/2013 11:25 AM

The premium isn't full cromo but has a sealed cassette. The sinner is full cromo but has a semi sealed cassette which sucks. They shit out in just a few days. It's really a trade off. I would say look for something fully sealed with a full cromo frame.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/6/2013 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2013 11:40 AM

I meant the Score, because the Score is fully sealed. the only problem that i hear is that Stolen has crappy parts. @tomdon

|

7/6/2013 11:42 AM

Not really. I go through parts like crazy and I've been riding the same stolen teams for 4 Years now. They're bars and forks are decent too. I like the pedals. The grips and thermalite post are the only stolen stuff I dislike. The old roulette wheels were sick too. They were smooth and lasted a fair amount of time. Stolen isn't nearly as shitty as people say. You should find out for yourself rather than listen to opinions all the time. Consider what others say but dont always believe it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/6/2013 11:47 AM

Thank you ill take it into consideration, but it still want to hear from other members.

|

7/6/2013 12:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2013 12:10 PM

for 10 more than the duo you can get a flybikes neutron... it seems good

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/6/2013 12:38 PM

I like my score. it is my backup bike. its custom but the frame and forks are original and still holding up. my friend who has hubs said they work fine still and same with the friend who has the bars. Mine is 23 lbs with odyssey rims primo back hub stock front hub stock cranks stock forks stock frame aaron ross tires sunday stem sunday tall t bars odyssey seat sunday post ect.

i say score

|

7/6/2013 1:33 PM

Now im really considering the Score but just to change some parts to make it look better and i prefer a front load stem so ill just change that too.

|

7/6/2013 7:00 PM

get the score stolen is a good brand that i feel is a little underrated

|

7/6/2013 11:45 PM

I like putting stolen parts on Haro frames

|

making half retarded post at the moment