Premium Gutter Shark

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2012 2:10 PM

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!
(just cuz i wear skinny jeans doesnt mean im emo)

6/20/2012 2:33 PM

Depends on what you see as good.
It is light but isn't as strong as other frames.

|

6/22/2012 2:56 PM

it seems pretty good... i think imma get it but i have a standard headset so i need to buy a new fork and headset to

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

6/22/2012 3:22 PM

No, worst frame i've ridden. ever.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

6/22/2012 3:33 PM

Depends how you ride and I think it has a weight limit thing

|

6/25/2012 7:45 PM

i weigh about 120-130 and if it can handle going off 5 ft ledges then i will probly get it

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

6/25/2012 7:51 PM

yeah you are fine

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/25/2012 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2012 8:03 PM

LOL. I feel like you've got some wal mart bike and are trying to make it lighter. Not a good idea.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/2/2012 9:59 AM

Spenlard wrote:

LOL. I feel like you've got some wal mart bike and are trying to make it lighter. Not a good idea.

haha i got mirraco... i just want to get a lighter frame but i need to get a new headset and fork if i get one because i dont have integrated... i have standard because its a 2009

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/2/2012 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2012 7:01 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Parker_DeWitt wrote:

haha i got mirraco... i just want to get a lighter frame but i need to get a new headset and fork if i get one because i dont have integrated... i have standard because its a 2009

Try getting a new bike, not a new frame. Lmao. Lighter never means better anyways, don't be a weight whore.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/2/2012 7:02 PM

actually i heard it dents like a aluminum can

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/2/2012 7:25 PM

carjakester wrote:

this

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/2/2012 8:16 PM

carjakester wrote:

that. friend has one with dents all over it. a dent came on it from packing lol. not huge dents, but if you ditch/ throw your bike a lot there will be a ton of dents

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/7/2012 7:53 PM

damn... i dont think imma get it... im going to try and get the mankind justice maybe

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/7/2012 7:57 PM

Parker_DeWitt wrote:

damn... i dont think imma get it... im going to try and get the mankind justice maybe

How bout don't get anything and save money till your shitty bike breaks then just get a whole new bike.

|

7/7/2012 8:01 PM

Spenlard wrote:

How bout don't get anything and save money till your shitty bike breaks then just get a whole new bike.

Wisdom.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/7/2012 8:06 PM

cuz i dont get money that often and i have a lot of new parts already so buying a new bike would be a loss...

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/7/2012 8:09 PM

just get like a new bike. go on veinbmx get get the highest priced one you can afford, most of them have the best specs for bikes in there prices range

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

7/7/2012 8:09 PM

Parker_DeWitt wrote:

cuz i dont get money that often and i have a lot of new parts already so buying a new bike would be a loss...

What all do you have new, like seriously a 400$ frame on a poop sack is no bueno.

|

7/7/2012 8:11 PM

im broke right now so i cant afford shit but my bike isnt horrible... im goint to get some more new things on it before i get a frame

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/7/2012 8:14 PM

is the blackeye nfg any good because i have a friend who quit bmxing and he might give me some of his parts and let me switch them around

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/7/2012 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2012 8:17 PM

If you can't afford shit THE LAST THING YOU NEED IS A 400$ FRAME YOU'LL BREAK KILL YOURSELF AND GIVE YOUR BIKE TO A STARVING AFRICAN SO HE CAN GET TO THE DIRTY WELL AND BACK FASTER AND NOT DIE OF THIRST GOD DAMMIT.

|

7/7/2012 8:18 PM

sounds good... thanks for the help bitch...

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/7/2012 8:20 PM

cuz telling a depressed person to kill themself is always a great idea...

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/8/2012 1:34 AM

Parker_DeWitt wrote:

Dude dont do it im here right now

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/8/2012 6:37 AM

Dude, when it comes to opinions, you shouldn't ask them on here because this is what happens everytime. They just shit on you.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/8/2012 6:38 AM

And if you want a good frame get the triad on veinbmx. It's on sale for $130

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/13/2012 12:56 PM

ik... i always learn the hard way and ill check it out... thanks

|

BMX TIL DEATH!!!!!

7/13/2012 1:00 PM

Parker_DeWitt wrote:

No balls?

|

7/13/2012 1:05 PM

so this thread turned out well

don't listen to kiddies on a bmx forum, especially one with a high post count because chances are they ride once a week and then just sit on the internet the rest of the time since they're summerfags...couple more weeks and they'll be back in school.

|