Premium Slim PC Pedals?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2014 10:44 AM

anybody have the premium slim PC pedals. about to buy some wondering how they are

|

5/12/2014 1:41 PM

Not worth the price if you ask me. Also I dont know why people like PC pedals in the first place. Ive been riding Wellgo MG-52's for the last couple years and they are the best pedals ive had next to the Primo Tenderizers. The Wellgo MG-52's are Magnesium have replacable pins and they are Sealded for 39.99. You cant beat that for Sealed pedals. But serioulsy, PC pedals? I broke a set of Primo PC and destroyed some Stolen Thermalites in one summer. PC pedals are SHIT!!! and a waste of money.

|

5/12/2014 2:07 PM

Eclat slash alloy pedales seem to He pretty good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/12/2014 2:48 PM

Extra flimsy axle, weak pedal body. They speak for themselves

If youre set on plastic pedals, Kink Senecs are the way to go.

I just got Odyssey JC/PCs and really like them. Pretty cheap also. If you can dig metal pins, grab a set!

Wellgo MG52s seem legit and are also pretty cheap if you want metals.

Odyssey Trailmixes speak for themselves. If you have the extra money to spend and can do with metal, this is your pedal.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/12/2014 10:57 PM

If you get them , get black. Any CLEAR body will snap off the axle. This goes with most pedals but unless you are SMOOTH like dirt riding , if you stomp on them a bit , they're gone.

Heard the axle is shit and the pins wear easily.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/13/2014 6:31 PM

this coming from someone who has actual experience running these pedals, i love them, i have been running them for the past year odd, and il continue running them until they dont make them anymore, theyre amazing, highly recommended.

|

5/13/2014 6:32 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you get them , get black. Any CLEAR body will snap off the axle. This goes with most pedals but unless you are SMOOTH like ...more

on another note, this comment is bollocks, i have a friend who runs premium clear black bodys, and he 'stomps' his pedals all the time on whips etc, goes bigger than most of the people ive seen on this forum and theyre holding up fine, yeah its gonna be a little weaker than the solid colours but dont be so drastic theres not that much of a difference

|

5/13/2014 7:07 PM

I broke 2 sets. One set was 15 minutes into my first sesh with them.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/13/2014 8:20 PM

If you get them , get black. Any CLEAR body will snap off the axle. This goes with most pedals but unless you are SMOOTH like ...more

Caelum Persson wrote:

on another note, this comment is bollocks, i have a friend who runs premium clear black bodys, and he 'stomps' his pedals all ...more

Fuck you your comment is bullocks lol

James Van De Kamp , a local pro sponsored by Deluxe rode the same pedals and he fucked them in a matter of days. I was going to buy the pedals before and he suggested not to buy them.

Don't be so drastic it's the internet buddy

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/13/2014 8:28 PM

Actually I've seen more black ones snap than I have seen clear ones snap.

I think the clear plastic is more brittle though for some reason cause I had Haro PC pedals in solid black and they held up great, then I got clear black ones and didn't even have them that long and snapped the one pedal body in half. Of course, there's too many different factors to take in so it could have snapped due to something else anyway.

|

5/13/2014 9:40 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

on another note, this comment is bollocks, i have a friend who runs premium clear black bodys, and he 'stomps' his pedals all ...more

Fuck you your comment is bullocks lol

James Van De Kamp , a local pro sponsored by Deluxe rode the same pedals and he fucked ...more

you just commented back with a typical butthurt 12 y/o response lol. i would recommend these pedals, people who snap them must be doing some extreme pedal grinds because mine have held up fine.

|