Premium Slim Pedals - stripped nut

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2013 7:48 AM

okay so long story short i got my cranks the opposite way round cause i want spline drive and use some loctite on the pedals so they never losten, however i realised after my pedals were on the wrong way after a 5 min disgusting ride, so i swapped the plastics over!

lovely stuff untill i stripped the fucking nut! ending up in a sweet gash down my leg.
After like 2 weeks of trying to find and then make a nut nut that fit i worked out that it was an imperial thread (thanks America)

If anyone has fucked the nut and cant get a new one you can make one piece of piss, all you need is a bastard file, 1/4 x 20 tap and some engineering skills and go steal an M6 nut from a hardware store

i know a lot of people think they are shit pedals, the nut it pure shite granted, but mine are fine and feel fucking sick, probs cause i drilled my own steel pins in but still

|

Go get some pegs you fucking Ramp Monkey

5/7/2013 7:51 AM

i have two pairs , both have bent spindles and one has a broken body , but never had a problem with any bolt or anything

|

5/7/2013 8:07 AM

My friend put Paint stripper on his nuts for a beer. Then he read the back & it was something along the lines of "re-current exposure can lead to amputation" and he then proceeded to flip shit.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest