Premium change their warranty

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2012 12:08 PM

this is what they say

Our warranty on Premium-branded frames and parts is simple: 100% guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for life to the original owner. If you buy a Premium product and it breaks, bends, or dents because you were jumping it off roofs, trying to learn tailwhips, or sliding down a rail, you’re out of luck. If you break a used Premium product your friend gave you and you can’t prove you bought it with a copy of the original bill of sale, you’re out of luck. Sorry—we can’t be all things to all people. For more information, please visit your Authorized Premium dealer.

So if i break a premium frame i wont get warrantied on it? it says your out of luck so i guess there is no more warranty

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

5/21/2012 12:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2012 12:17 PM

Well technically it's only void if you're jumping off roofs, LEARNING whips and/or grinding rails.

Therefore if you land a whip, jump down stair sets equivalent to the height of a roof, or simply stall a rail.. you're covered

tongue

|

5/21/2012 12:17 PM

Basically it means for you to be covered the snap has to be because of a defect in the frame and not just because you were jumping off a building

|

5/21/2012 1:36 PM

Cracks on welds, a horrible horrible dent where it shouldnt dent, or maybe the frame is welded wrong or something isnt lining up is a good idea on manufacturers defects. If you broke your frame from obvs landing on something causeing a big dent or for it to crack in a weird spot is not. I know people who have just used things to the point where they are real beat up so they try and make it look like a defect by hammering on it or something. Its expensive for a bike company to keep on replacing things, espec premium with their ultra light frames and parts.

|